Ratings for Dr. E. DAVID Ascarelli

David Ascarelli treated me at 47. He was thorough, kind and professional. Holistic, less is better, bio-feedback attitude kept me coming back. He moved to Colorado and I haven't had the same rapport since. Great M.D., lovely soul. Thank you David Ascarelli

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

Dr. Ascarelli and Dr. Gilbert performed a quadruple by-pass on me in 1991 in Riverside CA. I was 77 years old. I am now 94 years old and still living by myself. I am up and walking and very active every day. My daughter and I travel in my RV and go on cruises. I had one stent put in in 2006. Other than that I am doing great! I feel like I'm 50! He is a fantastic doctor. I'll update this on my 100th birthday!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Great MD , takes time to talk to patients and review tests sometimes 1/2 to 1 hour to review problem diagnosis etc, only problem sometimes late for next patient appointment by the same amount of time.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2006

Dr. E. DAVID Ascarelli's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1970)