Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Caner

Dr. Caner is the most thorough Dr. I have ever seen. He never rushes you out, takes the time to figure out what the real problem is, He thinks out side the box to get a better perspective of your individual problems unlike others who use generic treatments that work for most. I have and will continue recommending Dr. Caner to my family, friends, and strangers I meet along the way.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I was dealing with extreme neck and back pain. I had seen several doctors that just prescribed physical therapy and heavy doses of pain medication. I finally found Dr. Caner and have been so much better as a result. He is very caring. He listen's to everything you have to say without interrupting, then he answers your questions with explanations that I as a patient can understand. The other doctor's would talk over me, and be very dismissive. I have referred many people to him that were dealing with the same stress that I was before coming to Dr. Caner. They have all become repeat customer's after receiving the same gratification that I have. Thank you Dr. Caner and your staff! I'm am better, happier and much healthier today because of you! One more thing.......Dr. Caner doesn't just give you pain medicine and send you on your way. They check your blood work, and take urine samples to make sure you are as healthy as you should be.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr Caner is a great compassionate doctor with extensive knowledge . He is careful and caring. We were referred to him by another very satisfied patient. After a few years of treatment, I would go nowhere else.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Do not waste your time going to this office. You have to jump through hoops just to make an appointment; you must get all your medical records and fill out 9 pages of patient information BEFORE they will even schedule an appointment. Once you get there, Dr. Richard Caner seems to not understand anything outside of back problems and makes it very clear that he is not interested in treating anything besides the very limited amount of conditions he understands. The front office is run by a bunch of young girls that do not have the knowledge or interest in helping you when you call and all you hear in the background is a bunch of girls giggling like children. If you are looking for a professional environment with caring staff, this is not the place for you. I was also advised that the nurse and doctor will NEVER return phone calls in any circumstance. The only way to talk with a nurse or doctor is to make an appointment. I wasted a lot of time jumping through those hoops to get an appointment, spent time with a doctor that clearly had no understanding of my condition and spend weeks trying to get a procedure set up only to find out he has no clue how to do it and does not even have the license to obtain the medication need.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Very knowledgeable, kind, compassionate doctor. You won't find another pain doctor that will always continue to try and find new procedures and or medications when necessary. After years and years of dealing with pain doctors who only up medications this doctor breaks that mould!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Just another Pain Doctor who relies on injection's. Does not approach Pain in all modalities.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Dr. Caner is one of the most caring Dr. that I've been in contact with. He listens to your concerns and does what he can to help out. My life has been turned around since i've seen Dr. Caner. Before i used to think there was no hope out there for me and now I feel like theres light at the end of the tunnel.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr. Caner is the most carin doctor I have met. He takes the time to listen to all conserns and does everything he can to help you. I had a neck injury for three years and had seen him throughout. He helped make my pain bearable and pointed me in the right direction to correct my injury. I would recomend everyone who is in pain to see him. Thanks Dr. Caner! Your the best!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

After sev. yrs. of mult. surgeries and uncontrollable pain, the day I became Dr. Caner's pt. started a new episode in my life of being able to "live" again. Dr.C is an extrem. caring Dr., I've rec. him to my fam.& friends. Not enough room here to say how much I appreciate him!!! The Best!! TLD,I

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

Dr. Richard A. Caner's Credentials

• University of Illinois (Grad. 1993)

Oxford