Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Caner

Dr. Caner is amazing. He is attentive, caring, knowledgeable and most importantly determined to help his patients find solutions (sometimes even unique) to their problems. He truly is an impressive and dedicated doctor with an amazing bedside manner and an unending drive to help his patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

The best there is! Dr Caner cares, and solves pain issues!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Absolutely the Very Best pain Dr. There is ! Has kept me out of pain. Managed my pain after each of my 5 surgeries, and all times in between . Outstanding DR ! Thankyou Dr. Caner

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr Caner saved me from undergoing a very risky 3rd back surgery. Instead, he offered a non invasive radio frequency procedure for my herniated disk and it fixed what an orthopedic and neurosurgeon failed to with 2 prior surgeries. He’s well versed in his field and actually LISTENS to everything I say. His staff is courteous and helpful, I never feel like a number. I wished he could be my doctor for all my medical care.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

We have been seeing Dr. Caner for many years. If you need pain management, I strongly recommend him. He is knowledgeable and seems to offer good options. When trying to stay away from surgery, you need options and that is what Dr. Caner can do. He is compassionate and efficient. I give him 6 stars.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I've been a patient for 18 years with multiple injuries including back and neck, with the help from Dr. Caner I made it back to productive work and comfortable enough to enjoy life even with a bad back, He is an expert at minimal invasive procedures such as IDET & NUCLEOPLASTY along with high tech anti inflammatory injections and many other options for those with chronic/acute pain.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Caner is the most thorough Dr. I have ever seen. He never rushes you out, takes the time to figure out what the real problem is, He thinks out side the box to get a better perspective of your individual problems unlike others who use generic treatments that work for most. I have and will continue recommending Dr. Caner to my family, friends, and strangers I meet along the way.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I was dealing with extreme neck and back pain. I had seen several doctors that just prescribed physical therapy and heavy doses of pain medication. I finally found Dr. Caner and have been so much better as a result. He is very caring. He listen's to everything you have to say without interrupting, then he answers your questions with explanations that I as a patient can understand. The other doctor's would talk over me, and be very dismissive. I have referred many people to him that were dealing with the same stress that I was before coming to Dr. Caner. They have all become repeat customer's after receiving the same gratification that I have. Thank you Dr. Caner and your staff! I'm am better, happier and much healthier today because of you! One more thing.......Dr. Caner doesn't just give you pain medicine and send you on your way. They check your blood work, and take urine samples to make sure you are as healthy as you should be.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr Caner is a great compassionate doctor with extensive knowledge . He is careful and caring. We were referred to him by another very satisfied patient. After a few years of treatment, I would go nowhere else.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Do not waste your time going to this office. You have to jump through hoops just to make an appointment; you must get all your medical records and fill out 9 pages of patient information BEFORE they will even schedule an appointment. Once you get there, Dr. Richard Caner seems to not understand anything outside of back problems and makes it very clear that he is not interested in treating anything besides the very limited amount of conditions he understands. The front office is run by a bunch of young girls that do not have the knowledge or interest in helping you when you call and all you hear in the background is a bunch of girls giggling like children. If you are looking for a professional environment with caring staff, this is not the place for you. I was also advised that the nurse and doctor will NEVER return phone calls in any circumstance. The only way to talk with a nurse or doctor is to make an appointment. I wasted a lot of time jumping through those hoops to get an appointment, spent time with a doctor that clearly had no understanding of my condition and spend weeks trying to get a procedure set up only to find out he has no clue how to do it and does not even have the license to obtain the medication need.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Richard A. Caner's Credentials

• University of Illinois (Grad. 1993)