Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Scudder

Topnotch office staff and medical care. Dr Scudder provides thorough care and listens patiently to ALL of my concerns. Can't ask for better doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

The best doctor ever!! Been with her for years and wont go anywhere else. Staff will change because its their choice to change; people change jobs all the time the medical profession is no different. However; Dr. Scudder and her thoroughness and attentiveness never changes.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Scudder for the pass 10 years. See a lot of staff turnovers, the staff currently there are kind and compassionate. She is my primary care physician and has a great weight loss plan. However my hubby doesn't care for her, but heck, he really don't care for doctors period.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Today was my first visit at this office as a new patient. I was less than thrilled by my experience. The office staff and nurse was great. I didn't see the dr but a resident in her office. The resident didn't have any knowledge especially on Coumadin as the reason I went to the doctor to get back on my med. I explained to the resident why I was on Coumadin and she didn't seem to be listening. She asked my how I came to realize I needed Coumadin. She then told me in order to prescribe me my med I need a physical for which I need to make another appointment for as well as blood work. I get the blood work but there is no reason I need a physical to get back on my Coumadin which ultimately I could die if I don't take it. I had an early am apt and as of 5:30 my med still hasn't been called in. I'd like to see how the actual dr handles things before I make my ultimate decision to continue going. But I do know next time I will not see the resident and if I get a script it will be in hand!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

My mom followed Dr Scudder after she left Dr Granell to start her own practice, she always talked so highly of her that I switched, however, once she started weight loss program, she stopped caring about tient care. She not only mistreated my mom for IBS for four months, she made her poor nurse Lana call my mom to tell her she has cancer. We found out because my dad demanded she be admitted to the hospital for testing. One blood test would have found it earlier, but that would have involved Dr Scudder caring. After surgery and finding out she had stage 3 Ovarian cancer, Scudder wrote her off and never even checked on her. My mom was with her over 10 years. My moms gynecologist, dentist and even optometrist checked on her but her own primary never did. Shame on you and your neglect! My mom might still be alive if you had done your job properly during the four months she kept coming to see you to get help, rather than assuming IBS.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Got in to see Dr. Scudder quickly and found the young nurse to very nice and caring. Dr. Scudder was great and because of her help I have lost 30 lbs. in the last 3 months. I would recommend her to anyone who has a weight problem.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

My initial visit was great. The people were nice. Then when I tried to get a refill on ambien (insomnia) i had called 5 times and they never returned a call. When i reached a nurse i would be told they are putting in the order and will call me back when they had it done, but never received one return call in 3 weeks. I had CVS call and fax them on 4 seperate occasions and they never recieved a return call. The one time they faxed in the script it had no quantity or dosage amount on it, so the pharmacy could not fill it. When i went into her office to confront them on such poor support she would not even see me and they handed me a peice of paper through window saying she is no longer my doctor. Don't ever visit this place. Horrible Horrible Service.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Scudder's for about 6 years, for both Family practice & for Weight Management. While the staff is a bit "cool" at first, once they get to know you they are warm, friendly, & very caring. The initial coolness I think is probably just because they are so busy, and they are trying to handle heavy workloads without becoming emotionally attached to each patient's individual situation. I made it a point to "draw them in" and be friendly with them & the results were wonderful! (You get what you give-karma!) The nurse, Lana, and front office manager, Cecilia, are sweethearts who get the job done! Dr. Scudder is, without a doubt, the best doctor I've ever had... she genuinely listens, cares, and takes the time needed with you that you deserve. She listens & make every effort to know everything you're going through in life that is bringing stress to your current medical issue. She makes practical suggestions and prescribes necessary care plans. She's the best!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

She's great. Doesn't rush. Answers questions. Explains well. Personable: treats me like a human being, not a number.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

I was 15 minutes early for my appointment Dr. stated she has an emergency patient that morning. Her assistant Amy was extremely rude and yelled at me for not being understanding when I had to wait almost 3 hours past my appointment to be seen.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Lisa A. Scudder's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1993)

Workers Comp