Ratings for Dr. Anthony Molinari

Highly recommend.. Very knowledgeable & wonderful communication skills...

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Wonderful doctor!!! I have a few problems with my joints and he literally sat with with me for an hour discussing the possibilities and helped me reach a solution, best doctor I've ever had! Plus he has wonderful "bed side manner".

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Molinari takes the time to listen to me, that means alot to me. Not one to push pills, but recommends the benefit of good nutrition, and exercise. He doesn't rush you, a big plus in my book! Dr. Molinari has taken great care of me and my husband for the last 15 years.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

He is very knowledgeable and caring. If you don't have a lot of money, he will help find low cost meds or give you samples. He has always listened to all my concerns and answered my questions completely. When I needed a specialist, he gave me a good recommendation. The only downside is that I generally waited 30 mins to an hour after my appointment time. He has a large client base in our community. It should be getting better since he added another doctor to his practice. Overall, a Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

The office seems more interested in your payment than the patient. The doctor does not call patients with their lab results when he receives them. You have to wait until your next visit. Prescription refils cost $90- you must make an appt to get the new script. Even on blood pressure medicine that you have been taking for years. It seems to be all about the money. The doctor is very knowledgeable, but rarely are you seen at your appt time. Usually at least 30 minutes late. His time is more important that yours.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

flag | Submitted September 27, 2005

Dr. Anthony Molinari's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1975)

• BCBS Illinois