Ratings for Dr. Azita Fakheri

I've been her patient for several years. She is very caring, call s me up at my house to check on me & very meticulous. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Fakheri is the best! She is informative, attentive and caring. I go to her for my cosmetic needs, and she is the only one I trust with a needle around my face. I would definitely recommend her.! As an added plus, her front staff is very nice and helpful too.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I went to Dr. Fakheri for my Acne. She was very nice and helpful. I been through many doctors and medications, she was very helpful and caring during my treatment. I would def recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Great doctor. I came in because my acne as becoming very severe, and I was pleasantly surprised with how knowledgeable and caring she was. Most importantly, I felt comfortable and confident that she would treat my acne, and she did! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

I went to her acne scars and botox. She is very friendly and nice. She didnt try to sell me products and procedures like other dermatologist. I would def recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Great experience I have had so far.Had some procedures done and Im very HAPPY with the results.Recommend this Dr.to any future patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Fakheri is very caring and knowledgeable. I feel very comfortable with her and have recommended her to many friends and family who love her also!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

She's been my regular doctor for two years now and I love her! Very friendly and smart. My acne is now gone :)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

I went to her, and by the time I saw her, she knew my insurance deductibles. She charged my insurance for a surgery procedure that I never had- now I am going to complain to my insurance company and state board. I don't trust her medical practices- BEWARE!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Never ever go to her. My mom went for a simple skin problem, this knowledgeble doctor coused her other problems besides the one she had before. Stay away from this MD.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Azita Fakheri's Credentials

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Van Nuys, CA