Ratings for Dr. Shakti Ava Mahapatra

Very nice office and staff. Clean environment. Knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have been very happy with Dr. Ava Mahapatra. After a second diagnosis for breast cancer, she called within a day or two to find out how I was handling a the news and offered to do anything she could do to help me get through this. I found this to be very comforting! She ia always prompt and treats me like a valued customer.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Ava Mahapatra is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever dealt with. She has NO bedside manner, is disrespectful and just plain rude. Her office is totally unorganized and I strongly suggest to any women to stay far, far, away! Long story short Its 6 days before my surgery and I cancelled it and rescheduled with another doctor. Her office just today asked me to sign the medical release to get my records from Boston, 6 days before I am scheduled to go in! Tells me I am high risk due to multiple procedures when that is not true, besides she doesn't even have me old records so how can she say that? (There is lots more but not enough space) Needless to say I canceled my operation and I am rescheduling it with Dr. Hakim. I have never dealt with anyone so unprofessional, rude and nasty before in my life! I did a lot of research before I choose her and she is very well respected in the community and thought of very highly but other doctors. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

This is an extremely professional, kind, and knowledgable physician. She is courteous and helpful but very thorough. Her office runs smoothly and efficiently even though she takes the time to answer questions and explain things completely. Dr. Mahapatra's staff is always helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Professional doctor and staff. When I phoned regarding a question on tests done, an office RN spent 20 minutes explaining thoroughly what each part of the test meant. I felt valued and cared for! Sometimes there is a wait, but this doctor is worth it.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Dr. Shakti Ava Mahapatra's Credentials

• Scb Med Coll, Utkal Univ, Cuttak, Orissa, India (Grad. 1976)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice office and staff. Clean environment. Knowledgeable doctor."

October 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=125661'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.7

February 5, 2014