Ratings for Dr. Terre Legreid Osterkamp

Dr. Osterkamp is great...her staff sucks. Rude to menopausal women.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Worst Experience!!! Staff incompetent, Dr. is Obtuse. I was a patient of Dr. Osterkamp's during my 1st and second pregnancy. I miscarried both times, not her fault obviously, but while the 1st miscarriage went by without complications, the 2nd was more like being in labor. As soon as I started bleeding I called the office, the nurse basically told me to sit on the toilet and wait it out - NO call from the Dr. Called again in a lot of pain the nurse continued to refuse to let me talk to the Dr. This went on for 3 days without them so much as to bother to confirm if I was still pregnant. "The nurse just told me bleeding during pregnancy can happen and does not mean a miscarriage", but htey would not see me to confirm one way or another. Finally I was in so much pain and desperate that I called my Internist, when she heard the story she could not believer her ears and I quote:"call them and tell them I said this is unecaptable you need to be seen." Only then did I get an apt.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

AVOID Terre Osterkamp. They may have a pleasant demeanor, but they give substandard service. Here is my experience: (A) While trying to get pregnant, she gave me clomid for 12 months. I later confirmed with 4 other doctors that this far exceeds the time that this medication should be given, and thus T. Osterkamp put my health at risk. (B) In 2008, I had an early term miscarriage. I called on a Friday and her nurse told me not to just said to call back Monday, and when I did, I received no guidance. T. Osterkamp’s office did NONE of the things that should be done following a miscarriage, and as a result, I got an infection. (C) Their lack of call backs caused me to needlessly suffer. (D) They didn’t know my age when I came into the office, even after years. (E) I asked her repeatedly for a referral to a fertility expert, and she didn’t follow up until my husband came in with me.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Osterkamp delivered my son and was my doctor until we moved from California. She has an outstanding bedside manner, she is very good about sticking to her shedule (hence the wait time is never very long), and is an excellent physician with top notch training. If I still lived in Southern California, she would be delivering out second child.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Osterkamp is understanding and calm! (this is a good thing when we are going to the Dr.!)

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Dr Osterkamp treated me like I was her own daughter when I had my baby. She delivers babies everyday but she made me feel like I was the only one on this earth having a baby. She came back to the hospital at 11 PM to check on me, delivered my baby at 3 AM then was there at 7 AM to check on me. Her staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

flag | Submitted September 21, 2005

Dr. Terre Legreid Osterkamp's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)