Ratings for Dr. Helge Gerhard Frank

VERY unprofessional. I made an appointment to get help with cluster migraines and he was completely dismissive and rude. Not respectful at all, wouldn't listen to my concerns or answer my questions, jumped to incorrect conclusions about my medical history without even looking at my chart history or asking questions, and he jumped to these incorrect conclusions in a matter of minutes. Obviously does not respect women as he made unbelievable and hurtful comments to me about my physical disabilities and chronic pain, stating that my husband should marry someone "fat and ugly who is too afraid to be sick." Worst experience I have ever had with a physician. Felt emotionally violated during and after the appointment.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

This neurologist was extremely unprofessional. He characterized women in a negative way, did not listen to one's concerns, and made (incorrect)diagnoses based on little data.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

The physician was extremely unprofessional, characterized female patients negatively, and was generally not receptive to the patients needs.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2006

Dr. Helge Gerhard Frank's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hinsdale, IL