Ratings for Dr. Gregory D. Tilton

too arrogant and tries to do procedures too fast. messes up a lot

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Not for women----said I was too young for heart problems---Never went back.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Got a next day appt. upon referral from PCP, wait was 45-60 min. after the appt. time. Was referred for tests. Told that I would get a call within 2 days to schedule. After a week & no call, I called and was scheduled at a specific time following week. Day before the appt. courtesy call stated that appt. was 15 min. later than orig. appt. Upon arrival 15 min. early for appt., was informed the tests were scheduled for different time, 45 min. later than second time. Finally seen 2 hrs. and 15 min. later than original appointment time! Was called following day with test results and informed I would be mailed a copy as soon as results were typed. Received another call a day later to schedule tests. Informed them that I had already had tests 2 days ago. This office is obviously not organized at all. Will have to wait for the results to be mailed to me and consult with my PCP to determine exactly what's what. Be forewarned you will have to follow up to ensure you get service.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

flag | Submitted September 21, 2005

Dr. Gregory D. Tilton's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "too arrogant and tries to do procedures too fast. messes up a lot"

May 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Not for women----said I was too young for heart problems---Never went back."

September 27, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=125644'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=125644'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Gregory" to "Gregory D."

October 20, 2013