Ratings for Dr. Travis Haldeman

Recently came about this website and saw that one of the most caring, compassionate , intelligent and skillful doctors I have ever used was rated negatively . While I believe each experience is unique and personal, I strongly believe in and recommend the practice and care of both Dr Haldeman and Mary Burke . I have had the most Amazing deliveries of three of my children with Dr Haldeman . He holds my hand when I'm scared , educates me on my plan of care and is always available for my needs . He never rushes our appointments , makes me and my concerns top priorities and is always forward thinking in regards to treatments . He comes in on his day off to see you if his personal life permits and calls the staff to make sure all is well if he can't . We continue to have a great , caring medical/personal relationship, as we build a rapport through the years.

Submitted February 25, 2015

Although pleasant in person, I do not recommend this practice. I saw both Dr. Haldeman and Mary Kay Burke. I've had multiple early miscarriages and their office never found it a priority to get me in promptly. Also, when I would have blood work done, I rarely got a call from this office with my results. I had to figure out how to log into the Patient Portal to get my own blood work results - I would then call the doctor worried when the results weren't good. I believe a patient should never have to call the doctor with blood work results! I honestly regret ever choosing this office, I definitely felt like a number to this practice and their lack of care borders on neglect.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Wonderful doctor! Feel as if I can say anything to this dr which is a great feeling considering I have to speak to a man about the most intimate women's issues. Makes me feel comfortable In his office along with his nurse Vannesa. These two are the dynamic duo of women's health. So caring. Great bedside manner and takes the time to explain care needed. If you need a OBGYN Dr. Haldeman is the one to pick. So great when I had my twins. I can keep going on....

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Haldeman is thee best doctor I've ever seen. He's delivered 2 of my babies and I see him for everything, if he lets me. He is caring, compassionate, makes you feel like you are his only patient. He's returned my call on his own time, late at night after his hours are over. His staff is excellent. I would trust him COMPLETELY with everything and my children. I've never had the care and concern that I have with him by any other doctor. I consider him a true friend and a part of my family; he's given us our the absolute best care imaginable.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I FOUND THIS DR. AT MY 8 MOTNH OF PREGNANCY AND I WILL NEVER GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR AGAIN. HE WAS ABSOLUTLEY WONDERFUL TO ME, MY HUSBAND AND UNBORN CHILD. AT THE TIME OF LABOR, HE CAME IN (ON HIS DAY OFF) TO BE THERE FOR ME. HE HELD DURING THE EPIDURAL PROCESS (3X) LIKE A FATHER WHO HOLDS A WOUNDED CHILD. HE IS WONDERFUL WITH HIS BED SIDE MANNER AND WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE. IF HE DOESN'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS, HE WILL RESEARCH IT FOR YOU AND LET YOU KNOW OF SOME OPTIONS. HIS NURSE, VANESSA, IS AN ASSET TO HIS OFFICE AS WELL. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO WAIT 30 MINUTES TO SEE HIM WHEN GET THERE. HE IS USUALLY 15 MINUTES BEHIND, BUT THAT IS EXPECTED WITH AN OB. I HAVE SINCE REFERRED 5 WOMEN TO HIM. I WOULDN'T DO SO, UNLESS I REALLY FELT THAT HE WAS COMPETENT, AND HE DEFINITELY IS. I LOVE MY DR.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2006

Dr. Travis Haldeman's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)