Ratings for Dr. Nick Spero Pomonis

Dr. Pomonis is a sactimonious, egotistical, pompous windbag. You cannot talk to the man because you'd have to be just as condescending, and arrogant as him just for him to understand you. His office keeps horrible records, and it takes an act of Congress just to get medication authorized from his office to the pharmacy. He cannot remember anything about previous visits, and he certainly doesn't read his charts, as he keeps re-hashing issues that have already been addressed, previously. He likes to talk to patients like they're below him, and actually had the audacity to call me a "bad patient" because he can't keep up with prescribed treatments... On one visit, he actually recommended to me that I get a gastric sleeve for my weight loss, after only one visit about this issue. "Doctor" Pomonis also likes to pretend that he's a psychologist... he diagnosed me as "bi-polar" after only two five-minute visits, and reading a short-questionnaire that I filled out (10-20 questions.) Pomonis doesn't listen when you speak to him, which is clear by his constant interjections, i.e. mmhmm, yea, sure, ok. Pomonis is in such a hurry to rush people in and out of his office, it's almost like he's going for kind of quota. Bottom line, I would recommend Jack Kevorkian as a physician before I would this guy.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I love Dr. Pomonis. He has such a sweet bed side manner. If I have a problem beyond his expertise he refers you right away to the very best. I went to him in 1995 for several years then decided to use a doctor every one in the office was using. I made a big mistake. Returned to his office and wont never leave again. I am about to retire and will still drive the 60 miles to see him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Loved staff and doctor. All friendly and helpful. First dr in long time to explain my current health issues in a way I could understand. Loved the time he took to inform me about things I should be doing to live a longer and healthier life.certain I will use him rest of my life.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Pomonis is the best doctor I have ever been treated by. He is extremely knowledgable and a very agressive physician. He has saved 2 family members of mine after being under the care of another physician. He is highly recommended. He does a radio show every week to give free medical advice to the public and I am a loyal listener. He has great bedside manner and goes over and beyond for the patient and family. I.will be keeping him as a family physician for my entire family..

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Staff and Dr. very good. Went there because I was impressed by his radio show and his knowlege of so many medical subjects. Will be my family Dr. from now on. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

i just started to visit his office but he was great.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

My family and all of my friends use Dr. Pomonis and we are thankful that he allows us to be his patients

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Nick Spero Pomonis's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Orange, TX