Ratings for Dr. Nick Spero Pomonis

I love Dr. Pomonis. He has such a sweet bed side manner. If I have a problem beyond his expertise he refers you right away to the very best. I went to him in 1995 for several years then decided to use a doctor every one in the office was using. I made a big mistake. Returned to his office and wont never leave again. I am about to retire and will still drive the 60 miles to see him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Loved staff and doctor. All friendly and helpful. First dr in long time to explain my current health issues in a way I could understand. Loved the time he took to inform me about things I should be doing to live a longer and healthier life.certain I will use him rest of my life.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Pomonis is the best doctor I have ever been treated by. He is extremely knowledgable and a very agressive physician. He has saved 2 family members of mine after being under the care of another physician. He is highly recommended. He does a radio show every week to give free medical advice to the public and I am a loyal listener. He has great bedside manner and goes over and beyond for the patient and family. I.will be keeping him as a family physician for my entire family..

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Staff and Dr. very good. Went there because I was impressed by his radio show and his knowlege of so many medical subjects. Will be my family Dr. from now on. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

i just started to visit his office but he was great.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

My family and all of my friends use Dr. Pomonis and we are thankful that he allows us to be his patients

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Nick Spero Pomonis's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1985)

Veterans Administration