Ratings for Dr. Britt A. Thedinger

Dr Thedinger only knows about basic vertigo/bppv. He was no help for a complex case and I had to find a better specialist. Meclizine and Valium don’t fix vertigo, neither does this dr. For someone claiming to be a dizzy specialist, I’d say it’s false advertising. He acted so confident, but had no solutions that were effective. I cannot even begin to explain my disappointment. Don’t waste your time here.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Thedinger was my father's hearing doctor. He did surgery and put in a cochlear implant that worked wonderful. After years of trying other doctors my father was referred to Dr. Thedinger when he visited the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Thedinger and his staff are wonderful at what they do.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

One of the best. Very businesslike, professional, knowledgeable while maintaining a friendly demeanor.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

We brought our 13 year old son to Dr. Thedinger for surgery on a referral from our local ENT. The experience could not have been better - from the office visit to the recovery room. He was friendly, professional, reassuring...and made sure we understood everything. Very impressed and happy.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I felt Dr. Thedinger was very helpful and answered all my questions, I got in early for my appointment as the person ahead of me left the room to use the restroom. Theses office's are very busy and people need to be on time for their appointment's You can's blame the Staff. I would high recommend my family and friends to Dr. Thedinger. I was told by my internal medicine Dr. that he is the best in the area.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I felt Dr. Thedinger was very informative, helpful and friendly. I am glad I consulted him and would highly recommend him and his office.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I suffer with minears disease it effects my life in every way shape and form I was referred from my council bluffs ent. He puts me on water pills and dizzy medication do sent talk about any treatment that I've read about goes st right to suggesting surgery. I'm going in today and not leaving until I get help

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

what a disappointment. suffering severe vertigo. they did a hearing test. told me can't do much. dr said it'll go away. then gave me a rx for valium. what a big fat joke. the office staff & nurse not very friendly. they "put words in my mouth"- what they wanted it to be. also, they forgot about me in a testing room. don't go here, find another ENT.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

The front staff come across very unfriendly, the rest of the staff is helpful & friendly. Dr Thedinger has gotten my meniere's under control and I'm able to enjoy most things again.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Was 10 minutes late for an appointment. Was told I had to reschedule since I arrived late. Came back a week later and after waiting 30 minutes in the waiting room, had the test and it only took 6 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Britt A. Thedinger's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)