Ratings for Dr. Luis F. Tschen

I take care of my 86 year old mother-in-law who is diabetic and in the beginning stages of Alzheimers. We changed to Dr. Tschen because of his people skills and was not disappointed. He changed a couple of her medications and now her blood sugar is under control. He also treats my husband and I and we couldnt be more pleased. In my opinion, he is an excellent doctor who is very caring and compassionate. I felt I was helped greatly and that he had an genuine interest in my overall wellbeing. I did not feel that I was just another dollar walking through the door but a person in need of help. I feel I received the help I sought. I am so pleased to find a doctor who I feel knows what he is doing and is all about the patient. If he is behind schedule, I dont mind waiting because I know he will spend all the time with me that I need and I feel his is doing the same with the patients before me. I feel like he doesnt feel rushed but wants to give the care I deserve.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

Dr. Luis F. Tschen's Credentials

• Univ Francisco Marroquin, Fac De Med, Guatemala (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Angleton, TX