Ratings for Dr. Charles Theodore Resnick

I had similar problem with Valerie. Dr. Resnick is a great doctor, just too bad that his billing person is so rude and incompetent. She too caused me to have to pay extra when I could have had my surgery in the same year thus saving thousands too. I have to have surgery on my other hand and will also be going to another place.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Resnick was a verg good surgeon. I had carpul tunnel surgery and it went real well. However Valerie who does the surgery scheduling and billing for this doctor is very rude, incompetent and does not return calls or emails. First my surgery got delayed by nearly 3 months (if it had been done on time I could have done my second surgery during the same year and saved thousands). Then the billing problems started. After lengthy conversations to fix the error she said she would fix it but never did and then you cannot get hold of her. Then also tried to talk to another billing person at their office(Rosa) and althought she was more polite and apologetic she did not follow thru with her promises either. After 3 months of trying I got tired of dealing with them and just paid in full to not get sent to Collections by "mistake". I have to have surgery on my other hand but I will not be retunring there, as I'm sure I can go somewhere else without all the before and after hassels.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Conservative doctor, informative, great office staff

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Was seen within 3 days of call. The doctor found something no one suspected and was right on! It changed everything, had the corrected surgery and the surgical results were wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Was well treated, seen that day for my fracture. Staff was very courteous, concerned. Hospital was great! Had a good experience.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Dr. Charles Theodore Resnick's Credentials

• Armenian

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med