Ratings for Dr. Jill Sobolewski

Dr. Sobolewski is a wonderful, caring, intelligent and compassionate Doctor. She always listens and takes the time to address my concerns. I really feel like she truly cares about her patients. I have referred several friends, who couldnt agree more. I feel very lucky to have her as my PCP.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Sobolewski is one of the worst doctors I have ever come across. I took my mother in to see her for leg pain and a supposed stomach flu. Dr. S. ignored her leg pain completely and sent her home. The next day my mothers pain was so bad she calling the doctor crying for pain medicine. Instead of inquiring as to why her legs might be hurting so much with only the stomach flu, Doctor S. wrote her a perscription for painkillers. That same day my mother went into the emergency room and was found to have endocarditis. If we had listened to Dr. S and believed that the leg pain was nothing she would have died within the next 24 hours. So now, thanks to the quick "brush off" from Dr. S my mother has just gotten out of the hospital after 17 days and is left with permanent heart damage. I called the complain about the near death experience that Dr. S could have helped to prevent and absolutely nothing was done. My only advice... get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Sobolewski has always listened to all of my concerns. She is wonderful with children and has patience with worried parents.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

I had a medical history which this MD was not aware of. My usual doctor was not available & this MD was assigned to me. I felt that she dismissed pertinent information that I gave to her & did not believe the severity of my condition. I felt that I was looked down upon. My usual MD always listens.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2006

Dr. Jill Sobolewski's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hinsdale, IL