Ratings for Dr. Diane M. Shirley-Davis

Dr. Shirley did surgery on myself and also my teenage son when someone at school hit him, he ended up with a skull fracture and she did a WONDERFUL JOB, I WOULD ALWAYS RECOMMEND THIS DR. NO MATTER WHAT.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

S-D suggested tubes and adenoidect. for my ident. twins, both with huge tonsils and ear infections, but tonsillect. for only 1. 1 of my daughters (Gwen) didn’t show her throat. S-D wouldn’t reeval her, saying that insurance wouldn’t cover it. After the surgery, S-D said all looked good. The ansthslgst told us separately he’d see us when her tonsils come out. Gwen still has problems. We’ve seen the head of the ENT dept at TX Children’s who evaluated and is removing her tonsils. S-D operates at 2 hospitals. She recommended North Cypress, though it’s out of network for most. Her staff was to ensure we had in network coverage and go with the other hospital if we didn’t. They ensured coverage and said our entire bill was $150+. I confirmed that this was for hospital, doctor, etc. 1 day before the surgery, N. Cypress asked for $714, because we’re out of network. 2 months later a bill for $64 for tissue testing. Now, two bills-1 for $250+ and 1 for $950+ from the ansthslgst, also not covered.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr Shirley-Davis is the best ENT that I have ever seen! She is very patient and helpful! Staff also very helpful. She is most patient with children. My son loves going to see her!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2005

Dr. Diane M. Shirley-Davis's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)