Ratings for Dr. Shantharaj Samuel

We Love Dr Samuel! He really cares about our children and he always goes the extra mile. Our family could not be more satisfied with our choice in pediatricians and we are so thankful that we found him!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Sam and now my children are. He and his staff are great. Dr Sam always gives my children the best attention you could ask for. He is always willing to take the time explain an issues you may have. When my son was hospitalized shortly after he was born Dr. Sam called the emergency room and stopped in regulary insureing my son was receiving the best in medical attention. I can not say enough about him. You will be completly satisfied with him as your childs doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Sam is the perfect doctor for kids. He's funny, patient, understanding, and really cares. He's also "teaches" the parents of the do's and dont's of caring for a child. Two thumbs up for Dr. Sam.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Great staff, and great doctor. Could not ask for more.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Just a fabulous physician. Could not ask for more!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2005

Dr. Shantharaj Samuel's Credentials

• Mysore Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mysore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1964)

MSP/BC Med