Ratings for Dr. Julia Ireland

Dr Julia Ireland is quite simply the most humanitarian, compassionate, knowledge, professional physician I have had as a GP. During chemo for KS, she gave me total assurance I would win and I did. I have been astounded by the quality of life she has given me through her depth and breadth of knowledge of nutrition and other holistic treatments, as well as her consistent attention to the most up-to-date medications and awarenes of developments in the most cutting-edge studies on HIV/AIDS. When I enountered every possible horrific side-effect from the chemo she had a solution for every one of them. No other physician I have had in my 12-year battle with AIDS has made me feel so fully assured that I was in the best of hands. I am most impressed with her open-mindedness, her willingness to learn from any and every reliable source, various means of managing the seemingly unmanabeable illness that is AIDS. I appreciate her warmth and compassion, and her wonderful sense of humor as well.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Dr. Julia Ireland's Credentials

• Univ Of New England, Coll Of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 04005 (Grad. 1997)