Ratings for Dr. Pejman Salimpour

Worst medical office to go to. You wait 2 hrs every time even though you have an appoiment, then, most likely you see a nurse practitioner, who s basically someone uncapable of finishing medical school. Do not go there, rude personnel, who " is too busy" like she said it, to tell me the waiting time. I was told to look for another doctor if i feel that i m waiting too long..... Isn t that nice.... That s why we pay so much for medical insurance, to be treated as helpless dumba..es. This is the Sherman Oaks office by the way......

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I swear by this pediatrician. He is just awesome with my daughters. He was there when both my daughters were born. I had tried other pediatricians. Nne compared to this doctor. He is kind, gentle , thorough, and great with kids. His office is spacious and clean, and organized, and up to date.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

This doctor really knows his stuff,I was a first time mother and well my daughter had jaundice I had no idea what it, he took the time to explain it to me and make we feel more at ease he directed me to the right doctors and everything was fine. A few years later i took my daughter for a check up well he noticed that my daughter's shoulders were not even one hung lower than the other which I had not noticed it scared me again but he said not to panic he then again educated me on it and also sent me over to get x-rays and have it checked, it was nothing this child is not 9 years old and unfortunately we moved out of state and no longer see him but he was her doctor up until she was 6 and he was great with her. His staff what wonderful and full of knowledge also friendly..Great Doctor and Staff.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

flag | Submitted October 6, 2005

Dr. Pejman Salimpour's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1987)

Alberta Dental Services Corporation