Ratings for Dr. Jon M. Richards

The first time I met with Dr. Richards he was great. Went back for CT scan and sat in machine for over 2 1/2 hours, before finally asking to get out. The technician told me the machine was broken, yet made me sit in it for the last hour. Called to express concerns to the office manager, Dr. Richards did call to apologize, but did not have my results. Had to call back several more times before getting them. Last appt. had to wait 50 minutes for Dr. Richards. He is very disorganized and has WAY too many patients. Asked if I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst b/c of something he saw on my scan done in AUGUST! The appt. he mentioned this was in FEBRUARY. He assured me nothing was wrong and he had a tendency to 'talk too much'. Seems as if he has no idea who I am until he comes into the office and thumbs through my file. The office staff is pretty clueless too. I just called to make appt. with NEW doc and new doc said they recently had 2 other patients change from Dr. Richards. Bad news.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr Richards and his staff are incredibly compassionate. I credited them with saving my life.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Jon M. Richards's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Park Ridge, IL