Ratings for Dr. Mikhail Radivilov

Dr. Radivilov is great. He has been my doctor for a long time and he listens to your concerns and acts on it. He doesn't dismiss you he takes time to talk to you. He's the best.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

He has been my doctor for 10 years. He is very caring, concerned and in my opinion sometimes thorough to a fault, although I do understand why he has to be. He's always accessable on short notice and I appreciate that. Sometimes, I think he jumps to conclusions, but will listen when our opinions differ. He's one the best, I think.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

He has been our Dr. for a long time and we both just think he is the best around. He has a wonderful personality and is always most concerned about you. He is super.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

I believe that what makes him a good Dr. is that he looks at your whole life, "the big picture", instead of just your current ailment. He is truly a doctor who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2005

Dr. Mikhail Radivilov's Credentials

• Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Med Inst, Leningrad, Russia (Grad. 1981)

Champva