Ratings for Dr. Craig H. Harcup

Dr. Harcup is very knowledgeable in his field of work. He is very caring, gentle, and compassionate each time I go in for a visit. He explains my conditions thoroughly and reassures me of my wellbeing. His nurses are also exceptionally attentive and polite. I appreciate that Lung Associate’s always informs me of my appointments via a telephone reminder; the receptionist is always kind, sweet, and enthusiastic. Further, I have no difficulties rescheduling appointments if need be due to my busy schedule.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I very much liked Dr. Harcup, but his is the most unprofessional medical practice I have ever dealt with. Three appointments, three cancellations -- one was less than 1-1/2 hours before the scheduled time. And for each cancellation I received two phones calls, from different people in the office, each unaware that someone else had already contacted me. My wife had to waste precious vacation time to accompany me to these appointments, only to have them cancelled at the last minute. It's too bad, because I found Dr. Harcup to be very knowledgeable and likeable.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Harcup is a dedicated doctor who is forward to his words. He's caring, concerned, and gentle. He knows how to treat his patient's well and is always on the go in finding the best ways of trying to give his patient's the proper care and attention they need.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

Dr. Harcup is very skilled in what he does and the tasks he performs in the M.D. field. It's nice to have a Doctor who can help you with your problems and benefit in ones breathing and habitual exercises.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

I think his skills as a Doctor are extroidinary and he's capable of benefiting his patients with wonderful service, and great care. I've never met a doctor so together with his job, and so familiar with every task he takes upon himself in his career. There's no better Doctor then Mr. Harcup, Than

flag | Submitted February 6, 2006

Excellent doctor that was concerned, helpful and professional

flag | Submitted February 1, 2006

Dr. Craig H. Harcup's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1978)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Harcup is very knowledgeable in his field of work. He is very caring, gentle, and compassionate each time I go in for a visit. He explains my conditions tho..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I very much liked Dr. Harcup, but his is the most unprofessional medical practice I have ever dealt with. Three appointments, three cancellations -- one was le..."

March 19, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=125575'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=125575'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Craig" to "Craig H."

October 20, 2013