Ratings for Dr. Saifuddin Tahir

Agree with others, staff are rude and act like they don't care, doesn't matter if you have an appointment, you'll wait at least an hour before getting called back, then wait again just to be seen. The Cypress office doesn't even open in time for an 8am appt! The Magnolia exam rooms always feel dirty to me. As a nurse, I'm sincerely disappointed in the lack of conpassion displayed, especially for a pediatric clinic.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

The wait at this office is always over an hour. It is crammed full of patients. The staff is very indifferent and the medical assistant barely speaks and certainly does not make the patient feel at ease. Not a good place to take a sick child unless you have no other choice.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

The doctor is very nice but the staff USvery VERY rude.(in waller ). it would be helpful if they had a spanish speaking person in the front.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I was trying to make an appointment and the receptionist was very rude. It seem that she didn't care about my child problems and was in a hurry to hang up the phone.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

The doctors are wonderful. The staff are horrible at the Magnolia location.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

While Dr. Haseeb and Dr. Tahir are wonderful caring doctors, their staff is rude and does not communicate very well and after 10 years, I am done with them.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

I took my dauther to get a referal to check her blood sugar, i didnt see dr.Tahir but a women doctor, she along with the NA were very rude, they gave me a crazy look when i told them why i brought my daughter. Also, she made me feel like i am a bad mother and i am doing something bad. That was the worst experience i ever had with them. I came in there as a concern mother, and expected them to understand, and left feeling hurt and like a total idiot. Now that i have the referal to check her blood, i'm not sure i'm going to do it. this doctors visit was just a waist of time and money.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Childrens Specialty Care Clinic is an amazing place all together Dr. Tahir and Dr. Haseeb have been in Waller for many years and my son has been seeing them for seven years. As they get bigger there is a little less small town atmosphere but even better customer service due to the additional offices I can take my children to the doctor no matter what part of town I may be in and I can still count on seeing a friendly familiar face. They need a super smiley for this office. They have offices in magnolia and cypress now as well.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Very good doctor. Both of my daughters think he is very nice. He also has Saturday hours which is always a plus.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

He takes care of both my children wonderfully. My son has some serious medical conditions and Dr. Tahir has been there for me every step of the way!! He is the best.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Dr. Saifuddin Tahir's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1989)