Ratings for Dr. Daniel Homer

He did a fantastic job of assessing the damage in my neck-treated it-and brought me back to a normal, active life! It took time and patience, but I followed his care instructions amd a.m doing so well Years later! I'm very thankful for Dr.Homer!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

They don't come any better in the field of neurology. There are few neurologists in the area and even less that are good. He is amazing! Kind, understanding, and very smart. Do yourself a favor and schedule an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Homer is a great doctor. He has put so much time and effort into my care and for that I am forever greatful. I have a very difficult health history and he will NEVER give up. While you often speak to someone on his nursing staff when you ask to talk to him directly, he will call you back. Most of the time contact can be done with his talented nursing staff and such but when you need him in between appointments and you want to talk to him directly, just ask. Sometimes it is hard to schedule an appointment but if you do so in advance liked you are instructed there is NO PROBLEM. Also, if it is an emergency he does have emergency appointments. He takes good care of his patients and I don't know where I would be without him. Thank G-d there are doctor's out there really care about their patients. I looked long and hard for a good neurologist and after a lot of trial and MANY errors Dr. Homer was recommended just in the nick of time. He is trying to give me my life back.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

My referring physician appeared at least as disappointed as I was when Dr. Homer failed to provide diagnostic information, despite numerous requests. I feel this clearly intelligent doctor is far more focused on research than patients, much to their detriment. His ongoing travel and meeting commitments made appointments feel like moving targets and phone contact impossible.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Daniel Homer's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med