You may also like

Impatient at times but THE BEST cardiologist-- skilled and knowledgeable; exceptionally competant.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

he is the best electrophysician and cardiologist out there

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

Dr Rahtian is an excellent cardiac electrophysiologist. I had history of SVT and WPW for more than 20 years and I saw different physicians and everyone told me that Dr Rashtian is one of the best electrophysiologists in the country. I had my ablation at Huntington hospital in Pasadena, and I went home the same day. I feel great and fee like a new person. He was extremly caring and competent. I would recommend him to anyone with arrhythmia disorders

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

Dr. Rashtian performed heart surgery on me (I'm 34) and I have not had any problems for the past 2 years. The office is efficient and wonderful! He called me when I needed help and was very attentive. He was so calming to me before and after my surgery! I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2005

flag | Submitted October 17, 2005

Dr. Mayer Rashtian's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1988)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=125553'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

March 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=125553'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014