Ratings for Dr. Frank A. Agnone

I find him to have probably one of the best bedside manners I have ever experienced in a physician. He is knowledgeable and up to date on the latest techniques and medications. His PA's are equally as bright. I have the utmost confidence in him for all my families medical needs.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Although Dr. Agnone is accepting new patients according to the BCBSAZ website, he claims his "BCBSAZ panel" (whatever that is), is "temporarily full", and therefore cannot accept any new patients from BCBSAZ at this time. BCBSAZ states that he is required to do so, or must change his setting on their website to indicate that he is NOT accepting new BCBSAZ patients. It's been six weeks - and he continues to ignore BCBSAZ. If this is any indication of how he performs as a doctor, proceed with cautions!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Love this doctor! Love the staff! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Agnone has been wonderful - very knowledgeable and professional. He always takes time and is very thorough. His nurses and staff are great! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

The PA doesn't return phone calls for days and sometimes not at all. Had to repeatedly call for lab results. Without following up, no calls have ever been made regarding lab work. Looking for a new doctor who sees his patients himself instead of just the PA and takes the time to communicate with his patients. When I called to find out my lab results, I was told to keep taking my antibiotic. I wasn't on an antibiotic and this concerns me greatly.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I saw many of the doctors in this practice, and they had high turnover. I was saddled with the PA and when diagnosed with breast cancer, I still didn't get to see the doctor. If you can't see the doctor when you have cancer, when would you be able to see the doctor? I have found a new physician who actually sees me.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I have been very unhappy recently. Though he may be a good Dr. I feel that he doesn't focus on me. He leaves the room when a staff member comes to the door, steps out to answer cell phone calls, and all without saying, excuse me, or go to Hell! He doesn't seem interested in me as a patient, loosing time from work doesn't really matter to him. I Always have to wait in the examining room 30 minutes or more.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

Dr. Agnone and his staff are EXCELLENT!During my initial exam, they were able to detect heart irregularities while reviewing my EKG results. A follow up stress test by a cardiologist confirmed their findings. This is profound because I am on a waiting list for an organ transplant. Surgery done without first correcting my heart issue would likely have resulted in a devastating outcome.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Agnone was the first doctor that was able to help me with my weight problem. He has somebody on staff that works with patients that are over weight and want to improve their health and their life. In the past, Doctors have told me to loose weight, but gave me no help or support. Since a lot of health problems come from being overweight, I see his help with that problem as a real God send. It's my understanding that many people in his practice have benefited from the weight loss program that he has in place.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Dr. Agnone is one wonderful physician. Knowledgeable, caring, interested in patient as person, up-to-date, wonderful outlook on life. I have been his patient for the last 12 years and, by now, all members of my family and extended family go to him. He also understands and accepts the benefits nurse practitioners bring to patients and employs two of them. It is a great practice and I always feel satisfied with the care I receive. My only suggestion is that the front office people selected possess better communication skills and attitudes that convey they are interested in helping the patient rather than using their position to feel powerful and protect the physicians.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Frank A. Agnone's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1988)

Unicare