Ratings for Dr. Arlene T. Yepremian

for Dr. Arlene Yepremian there is no words that can discribe how well she is informed and knowledgeble tanks God that we did find a Doctor that knows about our eyes Dr. Arlene Yepremian is wow awsome that she gives us the vision. there is no way that we will go to another eye Doctor then Dr. Arlene Yepremian

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Dr Arlene Yepremian really understand patients and there needs she is the only Doctor that I allow to exam my eyes especially since my job as fashion and portrait photographer I need to see well She is the best of all.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Arlene Yepremian is great!!! She fitted me with contacts last year and would not give up until I was fitted with ones that made me the most comfortable. This year I took my daughter to her and she made the transitioning from glasses to contacts a great experience. I have recommended to my family members and friends. She is truly the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Arlene T. Yepremian's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1998)

Multiplan