Ratings for Dr. Jim H. Nishimine

I was under Dr. Nishimine, Brigitte, and Nancie's care for my first and only full-term pregnancy and delivery. Now my boy is five months old and I actually miss going to my gynecologist's office! I almost wish I was pregnant again. I was beyond satisfied with the care I received from everyone in the office. I ended up getting a uterine infection and delivering via C-section and Dr. Nishimine was amazing. I was seriously in and out in like 15 minutes and walking around the next day...I had a super speedy recovery and my scar is barely noticeable! Unless he's delivering a baby or something, Dr. Nishimine is super punctual. He's funny and helpful and brilliant in his field and he makes himself available. He's also really caring. Except for baby name suggestions, he's pretty much awesome. Brigitte is phenomenal. And Nancie is beautiful in every way.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Nish is great and his staff is very helpful and attentive. He's a great doctor very knowledgeable and listens to your needs. He also has offices in Berkeley and he responds personally to all the emergency calls. I suffered a miscarriage last year and could not have been treated better by him and staff. Now I'm expecting twins and awaiting the delivery with him. Also, mu husband is very impressed with his knowledge and how well he treats me.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Nishimine for a good deal of time now. Through dificult pregnancy's and joyous deliveries he was very helpful, professional, and kind. He treated both my needs as a patient, and as a human.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2006

Dr. Jim H. Nishimine's Credentials

• Irvine California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

AHC