Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Habis

I've seen him several times (mainly because I didn't have many choices), and I can confirm the guy is way, way too quick to get out the door. The first time I saw him he was an hour late (usually I can understand that since it means they take their time with patients), and he saw me for less than ten minutes despite having several serious long-term medical problems. On subsequent visits he hasn't been as behind schedule but he took no more time with me. He's not rude, and is somewhat knowledgeable, but it seems like he must really be overbooking himself. He also doesn't seem to take much interest in his patients, and is not a good listener. I've had to actually go out and find him after he's finished and zipped out the door to correct mistakes on prescriptions he's given me (these were ones he was just refilling). More than once. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Too young, doesn't really listen, WAY to quick to get out the door. Horrible diagnostic skills. Avoid

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Visited Dr. Habis couple times in 2006. He listened to patient, and have good knowledge on internal medicine, such as lowing cholesterol.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2005

Dr. Joseph A. Habis's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Rafael, CA