Ratings for Dr. Giuseppe S. Miceli

Dr. Miceli and his office staff were horrible. They took my money and my insurance companies money even though they were unable to provide the service they were paid for. When questioned, they refused to see me and I was left with problems worse than when I started. I was unable to seek further help because they received all the money and benefits my insurance company would pay. I now have to pay out of my pocket to see another doctor or wait another year until my benefits are restored. The office staff was rude, condescending, and untruthful. Dr. Miceli admitted he was unable to provide the service and told me he would refund my money when we were alone in the room without witnesses. When I asked to get the insurance money reversed so I could see another doctor he refused to see me, lied about what he promised, and left me with an inferior product that was harmful to my feet. He is a scam artist and should be ashamed of himself. I obviously would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

This doctor is AMAZING! He's the nicest guy i know. He was on time and seemed happy to see me. His staff was very helpful and kind. it took a few days to get in, but he was busy so OBVIOUSLY he got me in and he helped me right away. If he's busy that means he's a great Dr. and worthy of his degree. I think very highly of him. And his 8+ years of college obviously paid off he's very successful.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

This is the worst case scenario I could ever imagine. I have a major problem with my foot and the girl told me they can't get me in for 11 days. My toe will fall off before then. She was very unsympathetic to my problem. She was just "matter-of-fact" and told me they couldn't get me in any sooner.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

The doctor got me in right away and took care of my problems. I was referred by my family physician, who was very high on this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Appointment times could not be made without taking a day off work, therefor did not make an appointment. Staff was not knowledgeable of Dr credentials such as where he recieved his degree or interned

flag | Submitted November 6, 2005

Dr. Giuseppe S. Miceli's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kenosha, WI