Ratings for Dr. Hosep H. Deyrmenjian

Awesome Doc! He knew what was wrong with me right away while others didn't. He treated me accordingly and I feel great! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I don't recommend this doctor at ALL. He seriously hurt me during a routine colonoscopy procedure. When cutting out the polyp he perforated my large intestine. Not knowing for three days with very poor professional guidance from Doctor Deyrmenjian, toxins and poisons were bleeding into my system. With serve pain, I was finally rushed to the ER. When being x-rayed the hospital discovered that my large intestine was perforated the size of a dime. A emergency operation was performed. The surgeon said I was a very sick person and is consequently costing us an extra $10,000 or more. The worst part is the fact that he either had no clue that he perforated my Intestine (how that could happen I don't know) or he didn't come forth with the knowledge that he had perforated it. Horrible experience all the way around. It's been more than 2 months and I'm still recovering from the perforated colon which should have been routine.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Fantastic Doctor! Very knowledgeable and I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Waited over 2 hours to see the doctor. He spoke about a lot of different things, but no why I am there. The stuff are useless. The hold time on the phone 20+ minutes. Trying to council the full cost of procedure: the billing department, don't want disclose that the cost they provide you with don't include any surgeon elements, that will be extra. Moreover, the reason I cancel my procedure, they completely refuse to provide me with complete cost including the hospital charges.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

A true professional. He truly loves what he does and truly cares for his patients. He is my favorite Doctor

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Deyrmenjian is one of the most knowledgeable physicians in the area. He is caring and conscientious and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

He has the best bed-side manners! This Doctor rates among the best in his field! He is great with younger nervous patients!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Dr. Hosep H. Deyrmenjian's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1983)

Ameritas