Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Casagrande

Dr Casagrande has been my optometrist for almost 20 years. He is the only one who has been able to correct my vision, since i can only see and read with one eye. He also put a special filter to block unwanted light that affected my vision. I come from Arizona because i have purchased glasses locally and they do not work. So Dr Casagrande is the best. I would recommend him to anyone who had special vision needs. Thank you, Dr Casagrande, for helping me all these years.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Been going to Dr Casagrande for 18 years. I had a problem with another optometrist not diagnosing my eye problem correctly back then and literally said I didn't know what I was seeing. I went to Dr Casagrande and he immediately gave me an eye glass prescription that solved my problem. He listens and totally knows what he is doing. His staff is awesome as well. He definitely has employed capable staff.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Been coming here for over 20 years even though I now live on the central coast. His prices and service make it worth the drive. Last pair were under warranty and cost nothing even though another optometrist on coast was going to charge me full price replacement without even checking to see warranty/problems with this frame.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Good doctor, good staff. Very happy with them. Every staff member is very engaged, customer-focused, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

I went there for a checkup. It was done thoroughly. I was quite satisfied by his explanation and suggestions for my condition.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

flag | Submitted September 26, 2005

Dr. Thomas R. Casagrande's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1983)

First Choice Health