Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Conkling

Dr Conkling and his staff are wonderful. I've been goingbtherevforva few years and am always happy with the care given. Dr Conkling even came in on a Friday night for me. I would truly recommend dr Conkling and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I was highly impressed with Dr. Conkling and his staff. Dr. Conkling was extremely thorough and his staff was very polite and courteous. I recommend Dr. Conkling and am relieved that I found a wonderful eye doc.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr Conkling is outstanding. He is very knowledgeable,caring, and takes time to answer all my questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Conkling is one-of-a-kind. He always gives me a great deal of time and concern, and always makes sure I understand any changes he makes to my eye care. He's even called me at home to talk about concerns I had. And it certainly doesn't hurt that he's handsome. :)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Conkling is truly the top in his field as far as patient care and historical knowledge of eye conditions. If you have searched for the best doctor for your family's eye care health, Dr. Conkling is the professional you have been looking for.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Have seen this eye doctor several times and have always felt well-treated by a very professional, knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Every time that Ive been to this office, I felt like I was always treated extremely well. All of the staff was nice as well as the offices were nice. Id definitely recommend going to this eye doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

flag | Submitted September 12, 2005

Dr. Paul S. Conkling's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centennial, CO