Ratings for Dr. Nalin J. Patel

This doctor is really ONE OF A KIND. In this day and age its really to hard to find a great doctor who listens. He has helped my child in so many areas. I am forever GREATFUL. Sometimes you wait a little but its only because he dedicated to give his patients the very best attention. His staff is GREAT and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Patel. My 5 month old son has GERD and my son was referred to him after a high IGE score on some blood work. Dr. Patel identified my sons reflux issue as allergies after a scope/ scratch test. Dr. Patel promised by eliminating the offending ingredients in his formula within two weeks, I would have a new baby. I have to say, I didnt believe him after countless doctors, specialists,x-rays, hospital stays, etc. 2 weeks later, I have a happy healthy baby boy who is now almost completely off of medication. Dr. Patel is seriously a miracle worker.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Great doctor. Fixed both my kids lip ties. Staff was super nice.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Im not sure how good of a doctor he is, but i set my appointment a month in advance in wesley chapel. Some how on the day of my appointment the staff tells me im supposed to be in Tampa ! Ok no problem until the staff calls that office and tells me the Physician at that office isnt available. (Pissed)...they can see me tomorrow...(hell no) i will find someone else...He could be a great doctor but has bad representation!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Patel is a lifesaver. My son had been miserable for three months. Another pediatric ENT told his father and I that he didn't need surgery. Dr. Patel did sinus surgery and now my son is himself again. What a knowledgeable, wonderful doctor. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Total pro in every way. Surgery center is exceptional, as is the surgeon. You can expect total competence, which is nice since that doesn't happen often. This guy and his team know what they're doing and I'm glad I trusted my son to them. Dr Patel met with me twice prior to the surgery and gave me the opportunity to ask questions both times before I sent my son with him. As I said, he's a pro. Recovery room was expertly staffed, no weak links in the chain. Well done.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

My son Robert Kidder had been having trouble with his hearing since i can remember he had already had several sets of tubes with no luck He always had fluid behind the ear drums which interfered with his hearing. His right ear was so dull that almost all hearing was gone. We were referred to Dr.Nalin Patel our last hope. Robert had already went thru 3 surgeries "3 SETS OF TUBES" We went in met Dr. Patel and instantly we had hope again! He said he was going to do this procedure where he would go in put a screen in each ear and caulk it he said robert would hear snapping and popping at first. He just had a way about him that you knew he had your best intentions. I had never heard of it but i knew my son was in good hands . The screen did its job and drained all of the fluid! My son is now 10 years old can hear , speak like any other 10 year old! sometimes more! lol Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Dr. Patel!!! Sincerely; Adonia & Robert van kidder xoxo

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

The absolute worst doctor's office experience ever. After only reaching an off- answering service for 3 days, I finally got through by telling them I would find a new ENT. Magically, somebody was available. After my first conversation and being transferred, I was on hold for over 20 minutes before being disconnected. when I was able to get back through, I was told that the person I was waiting for what in a clinical and could no longer speak to me. I said I would hold. after 5 more minutes on hold, 8 different person ask me who I was waiting for. I told them the name and they told me that she was on the phone and would be leaving right afterwards. needless to say I did not get a hold of the right person. if you choose to see doctor patel and I hope you don't, I pray you never need to talk to anyone after you leave the office.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Best ENT around. Excellent bedside manner. Really great with kids. One of the few Doctors that will actually return your phone call himself. Very personable, knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Dr. Patel is extremely good, but the office needs to speed it up a bit. The wait is usually over an hour at the Fletcher location.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011