Ratings for Dr. Jaime D. Bembenek

Dr. Bembenek was very knowledgable in what type of care I needed for my eyes. My previous eye Dr, over prescribed my contacts, Dr. Bembenek knew what the problem was an fixed the issue. She was very professional and I would recommend her to anybody who needs their eyes looked at. A+A+A+ work and service.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Bembenek is a tremendous eye doctor. She was very thorough, patient and understanding. I highly recommend her to all Milwaukee residents!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

I had floaters and was quite nervous. She was very reassuring and helpful to relax and allay my fears.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

I was very nervous at my first visit, but this doctor made me feel extrememly comfortable and was very personable. She was also very knowledgable and up to date on current treatments. I felt I was treated VERY well and I would HIGHLY recommend my friends and family. Overall my visit was EXCELLENT!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

flag | Submitted September 28, 2005

Dr. Jaime D. Bembenek's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Allis, WI