Ratings for Dr. Thomas Clayton Hughes

I've been going to Dr. Hughes for over 20 years. He is knowledgeable, skillful, thoughtful, and has a quirky sense of humor. He has done 3 surgeries on me with NO complications. When the lab results came back from a biopsy (from surgery) he immediately sent me to UCI for robotic hysterectomy. The doctor at UCI told me that Dr. Hughes must be amazing to have referred me out for a surgery he could've done himself (non-robotic). BUT he cared more about me than his pocketbook! Now my daughter sees him and has had surgery with him as well. He's the BEST. The only complaint is the girl who sits at front desk making appts.. No personality, no smiles, no discussion ever.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

This doctor is the VERY BEST around! I cannot believe how wonderful his bedside manner is, even when I know I am asking dumb questions he still takes the time to answer them fully and takes his time. Great location too! My sister and I both got our exams right after each other and then we got lunch from the restaurants across the parking lot!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Hughes is outstanding! He is very easy to talk to and I was very pleased with the outcome of my surgery.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

flag | Submitted September 21, 2005

Dr. Thomas Clayton Hughes's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Workers Comp