Ratings for Dr. Ranjit J. Tamaskar

helpful. takes his time with everyone and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr. Tamaskar and staff (Diane!!!) are great! I switched to Dr. Tamaskar because of insurance. My insurance is changing again and I can choose any doctor...and I am staying with him and his staff!! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

He is a very good, knowledgeable doctor. My friend recommended him and I would recommend him 100%. He knows what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

rude does not care about people. can not understand what he is saying very quick at bedside.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr.Tamaskar is a VERY helpful doctor and really knows his stuff. When I was sick he took extra time off his free time to help me, and did the same for a lot of my friends. He works TOO hard. It's amazing. What a great doctor! We need more people like him in the world today.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

Dr.Tamaskar took wonderful care of my dad and showed concern when I was worried. I would reccomend him to family/friends without a doubt!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2005

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2005

Dr. Ranjit J. Tamaskar's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Bhopal Univ, Bhopal, Mp, India (Grad. 1995)

AHC