Ratings for Dr. Frank A. Parke

Oh my.....at first I thought Dr. Parke hung the moon, but not so much now. Earlier visits were so productive as he explained things and spent time with me. At my lasted visits he has been abrupt and uninterested. He even said to me on one occasion as I was asking questions, "I have already spent three times longer with you than what you are paying me for." WHAT? I have Lupus and I had questions! The office staff is also unkind and unprofessional. They don't care and they don't return calls. I think it's time to find a different doctor and I suggest you consider the same.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Being a nurse myself, I'm overly critical of Drs and their staff, in general. Dr. Parke and his office are very professional and knowledgable. They have helped me immensely, with my autoimmune issues. I'd recommend Dr. Parke to anyone who asks. :)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, the staff acts like they dont need your business! Dr is OK. This place acts like if they are not in need of customers and think that they can treat the patients in an unprofessional manner. The receptionist was try to explain to us the appointment time and the lady who said that she is the one that calls the patients to remind them of their appointments could have acted in a nicer way. Here we are both trying to find a rehnuatologist closer than Southwest Houston and have to put up with the attitudes of the office personnel. My wife did have a previous run in with them 6 weeks ago and she felt like maybe because she was a new patient she was treated differently than any other Dr office. The Dr is fine, its the staff that is going to cost the practice patients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Started out as a great doctor. Now it's clear that money is more important than his patients. His care has gone down-hill and he does not manage his patients health well at all, because he no longer cares. His staff is not the staff he'd once had when he was part of Sadler, and the complete staff is horrible and unprofessional. I went elsewhere for medical treatment.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

The doctor is very nice but the staff does not return calls and is very unhelpful! every time I call I have to leave several messages before someone returns my calls. One time I even left several messages saying that I was having problems with my meds and never recieved a call back. Another time when I actually got a call back the nurse left a rude message saying that she had returned my call and left a message on my voicemail but there was no message. This has forced me to find another doctor. He needs a new staff!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Parke has been extremely helpful to me with my osteoarthritis for the past few years..I know I can get an honest answer from him! He is very sincere and never makes you feel rushed..

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Parke has been my doctor for the past 3 years and I can not say enough good things about him. I see him 1-2 times a year and he always remembers me - I'm not a stranger, more like an old friend. Dr. Parke spends time with me asking lots of questions and being very thorough. He doesn't just treat the specific disease, he treats the person.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Parke is attentive and the first doctor that I have seen for my disease that actually seems to know what he is talking about. He makes you feel at ease and comforts your fears and concerns no matter how silly they may be. Big time recommendation for him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

flag | Submitted October 7, 2005

Dr. Frank A. Parke's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1998)

Sask Health