Ratings for Dr. Mitchell L. Seitz

I have seen him several times now, and each time he has been been very polite and knowledgable. He is very good at explaning things to you, and making you feel as if no question is stupid. There was some confusing paperwork from my job for the staff to deal with, but they just got through it with no hitch. The office staff are very good! I highly recommend this doctor to everyone - especially if you are the kind who comes in with a list of questions or symptoms regarding that odd pain you are getting.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Extremely knowledgeable, thorough and organized. His staff is polite and friendly. If he does run behind, I know that when he comes in to see me, he will take the time he needs with me, as well. He is the best doctor in the Valley.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Seitz and his staff are wonderful. He is always up to date with the newest advances and always knows exactly what he is talking about. He takes his time to listen and is very thorough. His staff always greets me with a smile and make me feel welcome. He may sometimes run behind, but never rushes my appointment and always addresses all my concerns with knowledge and compassion.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Excellent all the way around. Listens thoughtfully with out interuption. VERY knowledgeable of varied issues. Lays out a plan to get things better. Organized and structured.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Seitz is very thorough and knowledgable. He is also very caring and listens.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I have used Dr Seitz for years and have always found him to be right up to date with new developments in the health field. He worked with me to get my diabetes, cholesterol and BP under control, and he encouraged my exploration into weight loss surgery while letting me make upo my own mind with no pressure. He is one of the few MDs I know who actually knows about gastric bypass surgery and how to care for a patient afterwards - very encouraging for my long-term success. His appointments are usually prompt - the longest I've waited is 20 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

I feel he is moody. Some of my experiences were very good. I felt that when he is in a hurry or feel my concerns are a waste of his time that he can be rude and dismissive. I also feel that it can also be hard to get an appt when needed. I felt his staff was uncooperative and rude, too.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

Dr. Mitchell L. Seitz's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Tracy, CA