Ratings for Dr. Aaron Jon Chokan

Outstanding doctor who will cover all parts of the injury to your foot to make sure all avenues have been checked out and does not recommend unnecessary surgery. Staff is awesome!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Chokan & the office staff were very professional & friendly. He listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions without hesitation. I was able to schedule surgery within a week of my initial consultation. My surgery was a success, I am 3 weeks post-op after hammertoe correction on both feet and bunion surgery on one foot. I have minimal swelling/pain, able to get a few pair of my shoes on. No regrets! My experience was definitely a 10/10!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have never been one to go to the doctor, I don't really care for them much.With that being said, my whole experience with Ohio Foot and Ankle Center was just down right pleasant. The staff was very nice and friendly, the doctor took the time to answer my questions and concerns. I am still thinking about surgery, since it was one of the options he gave me. I am trying out some more conservative treatment methods he suggested first which are helping! I would suggest Dr Chokan to anyone I know, Thanks for all of you help!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

the staff and girls were helpful, but I wouldnt go back to this doc, he just wanted to sell me different products and really pushed surgery even though my family doc told me that i should avoid surgery for my condition. he doesnt listen to problems but just tried to be charming so Id listen to his selljob. I left very unsatisfied, and like i was being forced to buy a used car. would not reccomend to anyone else, there are much better docs out there. dont be fooled by show and tell of how pretty the office is, a bad doctor isnt worth the compromise!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

While Dr. Chokan is an amazing doctor, his billing staff leaves something to be desired. Their policy is to require payment in full for any surgery that is required. I understand that is an industry standard. However, in my situation I followed their policy and the SurgCenter was able to bill the insurance first and my deductible was met through the surgery center. Dr Chokan's office owes me a refund of $676.00. However, they are dragging their feet in issuing that refund. As of my follow up appointment I have spoken to the Lisa, who had a flipped comment in response to the refund, I have spoken to Jane, the office manager who made promises that she has not kept. Im sure if I owed them money they would not hesitate to collect it. So based on the billing staff alone I would not rate this doctor any higher than a D-.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

It is sad to see that someone would write something so horrible about such an amazing doctor. He is friendly, constantly trying to be up to date with surgical knowledge and has helped so many people and helped me with a painful congenital problem. I had to be in a external fixation frame which was on my leg for 3months and he was the only podiatrist to fix my ankle and leg. He is truly the most knowledgeable podiatrist in the Area

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

ITS VERY SAD TO SEE A DR ONLY CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY HE CAN MAKE AND HOW FAST HE CAN MAKE IT. I ONLY SAW DR CHOKAN FOR A MERE 7MIN AT MY APT. I GOT MORE OUT OF HIS NURSE!! YOU CAN TELL HE IS IN THIS ONLY FOR THE MONEY. THERE IS NO CARE, CONCERN OR EMPATHY

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr Chokan is probally the BEST podiatrist in the state of ohio. He always gives 100% of his attention to you & really cares about making you well. You can count on his staff as well, his nurse is very knowledgable as well. overall a great doctor & office. highly recommend this dr. I was a patient at the falls office.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

Not just a knowledgeable doc...but also a very nice looking one !

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Excellent surgeon and podiatrist. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a good podiatrist that is willing to do anything to heal you up .

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

Dr. Aaron Jon Chokan's Credentials

• French

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Stow, OH