Ratings for Dr. JerriLu Atkins

Had a nice bedside manner and seemed genuine; however, knowledge of musculoskeletal pain seemed very limited. Did not actually conduct any hands on testing and appointment was rushed. I just listed off my problems and she recorded them but never actually did a physical exam. I would have thought musculoskeletal pain would be very common complaint in her practice, but she did not seem very informed. I asked her about different treatments such as use of tylenol, hot/cold therapy, stretching, etc. but she didn't have any suggestions or opinions on what works best. If you are suffering from pain I would recommend going to someone else with more anecdotal clinical experience.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Always helpful, seems to be up to date, honestly concerned. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

flag | Submitted October 2, 2005

Dr. JerriLu Atkins's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

AARP