Ratings for Dr. Ellen Hing

Dr Hing has been the pediatrician for all of my girls. My oldest is 22 and Dr. Hing was in the delivery room with her. She is one of our family members as far as all of us are concerned and I don't know how I would have raised my children without her. A brilliant doctor who truly loves each of her patients, Dr. Hing is in my opinion, simply the best pediatrician in Milwaukee. Built around Dr. Hing is the Shoreview Pediatrics practice. You will not find a better group of doctors for children in the state. If you can't get Dr. Hing any of the other doctors in the office are fantastic options. I highly recommend Dr. Ellen Hing and Shoreview Pediatrics if you want the top notch pediatricians helping you raise healthy children in Milwaukee, WI.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Dr. Ellen Hing's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1982)

Tufts Health Plans