Ratings for Dr. Mary Kratoska

Rude. I was having bleeding with a pregnancy and very worried. I called her on a weekend and she was put off. She said if you lose it, you lose it. At an appointment, I asked her about taking Exedrin for migraines and she told me to take a narcotic instead (Tylenol with codiene) When I asked if that was safe for the baby, she said "do whatever you want to do, whatever damage you can do, you have already done." I never returned and found another OB.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

You will not find a more professional and thorough doctor. Dr. Kratoska truly cares about the well-being of her patients. She is fantastic physician and a has become a dear friend. I would not use any other OBGYN and I would recommend her to any woman who wants excellent care. She is absolutely the finest female OBGYN in Omaha.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr Kratoska is extremely knowledgeable and looks out for her patients above all else. She delivered all three of my children. She is very smart and compassionate, though she has been ill herself and sometimes she is tired and you can tell she does not feel well herself. I think people misinterpret her bedside manor. I had complications with my middle child and she bent over backwards to care for me and involved another specialist to assist. She took great care of me.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

I felt I was not listened to when I complained to her. Later, my condition became more serious.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. Mary Kratoska's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal