Ratings for Dr. Barbara Ioannides Rappaport

Wonderful Doctor! She's very caring and listens to patients. She focuses on prevention and guides you to do things for wellness. Love her!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Rappaport has a small medical practice where she really gets to know her patients well. She is friendly and personal as well as competent in decision making. Her office has provided all my medical needs including EKGs, immunizations, urine tests, and even a back brace when I injured myself! I've referred coworkers and family to her, and everyone has been pleased with their care.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Barbara Rappaport for a number of years now-she is first class! Her bedside manner is terrific, she really listens to me, and makes sure that I understand all of her answers. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Rappaport is a really nice lady, but her office is sadly ill equipped. If you ever need simple immunizations or other shots - go somewhere else, she doesn't do them. Also, her office hours are strange and your more likely to find the office all locked up and no one there than you are to get help. Being nice is a great quality in life - but there are other things I need from my doctor. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Barbara Ioannides Rappaport's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1995)