Ratings for Dr. Amy L. Pannaralla

I have evaded doctors most of my adult life. A back injury reminded me im not indestructable. My appointment "mind you a gap of 2+ years since my last visit, a simple work physical" was scheduled urgently late into the evening for an ASAP apt. I was scheduled the next day early, with care. I had a serious issue and needed to reschedule, i was so embarassed, they fit me in he very next day same time, and saw me immidiatly upon entry with out wait. the staff was what i think of when i think a care staff should be. professional, sweet, and apparently sincere. Dr amy saw me and listened to me. She actually listened. She intently seemed to care about my health care and saw to all of the possibilities and worked with my hectic life to help me get better ! if could rate Dr Amy and her staff higher i would. Not only would i return, but i am recommending her to friends and family. Btw. I live over an hour from her location, her group of physicians are that good. Dr. Amit Joshi is as well a saint of a man, and all those that see him or any of the group doctors are never disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Outstanding. A specialist couldn't find out what was the matter with me, but Dr.Amy did. She's been my doctor for years and she's the BEST. She really cares.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Amy Pannaralla (like others have said) is caring and knowledgable, she takes time to listen to everything you have to say, all the questions you have and will give her own feedback and opinion, respectfully. When you find a doctor like this, wait time doesnt matter.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr Pannaralla is WONDERFUL! I have been going to her for about 5 years and before that never had a family doctor. She is knowledgeable and takes her time. You can wait about 15-20 minutes to see her but I like her so much I would wait longer if I had to!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Pannaralla is wonderful. She is very gentle, knowledgebale and thorough with all diagnosis/answering questions. Like everyone else said, she doesn't rush you through your appointment, takes the time to listen to everything you have to say (hard to find!) proud to say she's my PCP.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Pannaralla is knowledgeable, responsive and kind - she's one of the best physicians I've ever had.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Amy is very pleasant and knowledgeable. She actually takes the time to listen to all of my concerns and does not rush me through appointments. She has great bedside manner! When my dad was diagnosed with diabetes, she sat with him for over an hour answering all of his questions and offering her feedback. The only negative is that there is always a long wait in both the waiting room and the exam room. If she had a smaller office, it would be perfect!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

She's a great doctor. She spent quite a bit of time with me and was very informative. It was like talking to a friend. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

She is awesome! She doesnt rush her patients and she listens yo everything you have to say, and guides you accordingly. I couldn't ask for a better pcp! A real doctor, those are hard to find now a days!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Pannaralla is extremely professional and detailed. She is also very pleasant and a great listener.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2005

Dr. Amy L. Pannaralla's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orland Park, IL