Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey H. Lautman

Dr. Lautman, you are great! So glad I followed Dr. Jacobs' advise to see you. You made me feel so very comfortable, at ease, answered all of my questions, and did not make me feel as though I were just another patient. Loved that you took the time needed and did not feel rushed. Your explanations were easy to understand. Thank you again! Staff was also very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

We are long time patients Dr.Lautman. We recently moved back to Cleveland, OH.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Probably the most thorough office visit of any doctor in my life (70 yrs). Listened carefully, cared about my responses and felt he was totally interested in me. He was obviously not interested in just a 'standard' approach to my care and I felt I had a real advocate in him. Great experience...and he went to Cleveland Stadium in the late fifties or early sixties on the CTS for excellent grades!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

He is very informative and explains things in a way that we can understand.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

flag | Submitted September 27, 2005

Dr. Jeffrey H. Lautman's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)