Dr. Jeffrey H. Lautman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey H. Lautman

Dr. Lautman was very patient and took time to explain everything thoroughly.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Tis doctor is fabulous. He thoroughly knows his specialty and treats the patient as an intelligent and valuable human being.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr was extreemly cognitive in his field and started me on a plan where I can help myself recover as far as possible.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Very personable, friendly and engaging. Very knowledgeable and speak in terms that lay people can understand. His wife was also very nice and personable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Dr. Lautman is a true blessing to our family. He has gone above and beyond for my husband. My husband is a very complicated and unique case. Dr. Lautman has put many countless hours outside of the office visit and with us for during the office visit many appointments going beyond 2 hour consultations. He involved other specialist who are rated very high in their field. Without Dr. Lautman I know for a fact that my husband would not be here now. I cannot praise him enough. He has supported myself as well, getting through this process has been very emotional and he has supported me every step of the way.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Dr. Lautman was very kind and considerate. He was also very informative and explained things very clearly. He took a great deal of time with me. Dr. Lautman has a wonderful manner and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Very satisfied with the care and the time Dr. Lautman took to insure I fully understood everything we discuss about my health.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

the doctor was amazing. ive never had a doctor who has spent so much time trying to help me come up with a plan to help my health.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

The visit was more than I expected, and he took his time and explained everything.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

I absolutely loved his personality, very informative, answered all questions to where i could understand,.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr. Jeffrey H. Lautman's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)