Dr. Jeffrey H. Lautman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey H. Lautman

Dr. Lautman took his time and explained all my mother's problems and how it was effecting her kidneys. Showed me her xrays and how they compared from March and April. Discussed her medications and made recommendations on changes. The appointment made me feel empowered to be able to give my mother better care. It was the best appointment my mother has had. He also encouraged questions which was very unusual for a doctor. Doctors now-a-days are trying to rush through appointments. Dr. Lautman was extremely helpful!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Excellent patient interaction with inclusion in the entire decision making of treatment.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

dr did a great job in explaining my condition and the options of treatment.i found my meeting very educational and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Been seeing this doctor for a long time. not only do I consider him an excellent doctor and a good friend.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Extremely knowlegable. Very personable. Takes time with us. Inspires confidence

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

everyone here is absolutely wonderful..Dr. lautman was very helpful with finding out what is going on with me. He was very patient with us with understanding what is how and why things occurred..sheryl was wonderful .

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Lautman exceeds my expectations whenever I visit. Today he has again guided me into taking responsibiity to reducing my weight through exercising on a consistent basis to help reduce my pressure readings and also try to reduce my daily medicine intake.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Takes the time and effort to know you and genuinely cares about you. Really wish more Doctors were even remotely like him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

outstanding! very friendly, very intelligent, and genuinely concerned for the welfare of his patient.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I love him! He is always so friendly and so knowledgeable. He makes me feel like I am doing something right!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey H. Lautman's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)