Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

I went for foot pain cause I was a diabetic and didn't want my feet to get worse. He treated me very quickly and efficiently. Even did a little extra care to my feet than what I came in for. My feet look way better than they did before I went and I walk better too. I will highly recommend him to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

I knew Dr. Stoller was a good doctor from the care he's given my husband and several friends. I saw him on a urgent care basis, my husband made the appointment (he was tired of my whining). Not only did Dr. Stoller take care of my ingrown toe nails that I've been living with all my life, he fixed my ankle that no one else had given me any help with. I wasn't in there for my ankle, I just mentioned it was hurting. Most doctors would have had me make a new appointment. I will continue recommending Dr. Stoller to our friends and famly.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Dr. David Stoller is wonderful. I saw another dr. before him and that man was terrible. Dr. Stoller is right on top of my foot care and needs. He is ready to work on making sure your feet are taken are of in al respects, not just a quick problem fixer then leave you out in the cold if you do not get good results. He makes sure all is well before discharging you. He is very personable as well as a great doctor for my feet.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

I saw another podiatrist a year ago. He gave me cream, told me to get some good inserts and to come back in 3 months. I never went back. A year later my feet still hurt especially the right one. Then I found out about Dr Stoller. He is so awesome. He spent time with me discussing my pain, took X-rays and built me custom inserts that are so comfortable. He also gave me steroid injections in my heel and big toe. After the 2nd set of injections I am pain free. He also said I should never go barefoot and sold me the most comfortable sandals to wear inside. Best money I ever spent going to see Dr Stoller. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with foot pain.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

OMG! i had been seeing another podiatrist center in town for a year. they had sent to therapy, done inserts, give me some inflammatory pills. after all of that i still had heel pain!! i am on my feet about 16 hrs a day. with the pain in my heels i was limping all day long while trying to work. the pain got so pain i had to seek another dr to relive it. this is when i found out about dr stoller. he took the time, 2.5 hrs, to work on my problem. he told me that i would not leave with pain. he told me exactly what was wrong with my feet. and proceeded to fix them. i know it has only been two days since seeing him. but i feel like taking wife out dancing. witch we have not been able to do in over a year. this man was a god send to my life. he is worth every dime of my visit. i will be back if i have any more problems!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

I've been a nurse for over 25 years working 12 hour shifts on my feet all day. I have gad foot problems all my life since childhood. recently I had to seek medical attention for my painful flat feet.. I was sent to several other doctors and I received recommendation for surgery or to just live with the pain. Because I am a nurse I knew I didn't want surgery on my feet if I could prevent having to have it do the fact that if I can't walk without pain then I could lose the ability to be a nurse. Dr. Stoller first appointment I went in showed him all the braces and stuff the other doctors had made me and they wasn't even made properly they were made for someone that had a foot drop not someone that has flat feet. He said all I needed was some good Orthotics that were made properly and that would help with all the pain. He gave me steroid injection in both feet and I was amazed I walked out of his office painfree for first time in two years. He's amazing he has a very good personality he's very caring he listens to his patients and examines our feet more thoroughly than any of the other doctors I have been to. I have recommended some other nurse friends of mine to come see him and they've been very satisfied. the only problem is he's so busy it's hard to get into him but he's worth the wait and I won't be seen by any other foot doctor or orthopedic doctor for my feet. I am so happy I didn't have to have surgery after the other doctors wanted me to have surgery. lm glad to be out of pain and able to work again.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

All of the good reviews I read about Dr. Stoller are true. He is absolutely amazing. He is by far the best podiatrist I’ve ever seen. I have been suffering with planter fasciitis for years and have seen lots of different doctors that only help temporarily At best. He found a dislocation in my foot that was causing the planter fasciitis. He fixed the dislocation, gave me a steroid injection and made custom shoe inserts and now for the first time I have no pain. You should call him. He can help you too as he did for me.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

My husband had his first visit with Dr Stoller this afternoon, and oh what a difference he made in my husbands feet feel so good. He say forget about the saloons! By the way Dr Stoller was the only Dr that was willing to cut & grind his toes nails! We are so impressed with this guy, we will see him quarterly for nail control! Thank you Dr Stoller & have a very Merry Christmas!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

I set up an appointment with Dr. Stoller for an exam of toenail fungus. He had me take off both shoes and socks for an exam. On my left lower leg I had a very large band aid. He asked what it was and could he look at it. About two weeks before my appointment I had cut down two trees at home. While cutting the trunk in manageable pieces one of the chunks had fallen back and hit me a glancing blow in the bandaged area causing a wound which I thought I could manage. He looked at it and immediately said it was infected and needed care. This wound had started turning into compartment syndrome which can cause loss of limb or worse. He treated the wound and it ended up about 3"long x 1/2" wide x 1/2" deep. I went back for several weeks for treatment. Dr. Stoller got the compartment syndrome under control saving my lower leg and the leg wound closed without any stitches. He was a pleasure to work with and was never hurried to get to the next patient. He is truly an example of the type of doctor you want taking care of you.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I’m a veteran that had part of my foot cut off and ended up with an open wound that the VA could not close. That doctors wanted to cut my leg off . One of my VA friends had an open wound that Dr. Stoller close referred me to him. After several treatments my wound is almost close and I’m gonna be able to keep my leg. Dr. Stoller heals the wounded.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)