Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

I’m a tri-athlete so I put a lot of wear and tear on my feet and depend on them for my success. I came to Dr. Stoller with painful heel spurs and he made me custom shoe inserts and gave an injection that got me back up and running .

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr Stroller has provided great service for me. I have suffered with toe fungus and ingrown toenail s for years. He has successfully treated both conditions with great success. He and his staff are very friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Absolutely amazing Doctor! I had an infected toe and my first doctor wanted to cut it off. This doctor save my toe.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Doc stoller is the greatest. He saved my life. I had the most painful ingrown toenail. He fixed it without pain. I’m so grateful to him for is help. If you need a foot doc, he’s your man.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

I’m a 11 year old girl who broke my ankle while tumbling and Dr. Stoller took care of it fast and almost pain free. I absolutely recommend this doctor for anyone who has any foot or ankle problems and who tumbles or does acrobatics like me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Wonderful doctor. I had a wart on my foot for over six years. I went to several dermatologist and other doctors that tried to treat it but it never got better. I saw Dr. Stoller for three visits and now it’s completely gone for the first time in six years. Amazing, that’s all I can say. I highly recommend this doctor 👨‍⚕️

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I’m an orthopedic surgeon and I have never left a review for another doctor before until today. I have been struggling with an ingrown toenail for years and have been trying to manage it myself however I reached a point where I needed help. I’ve heard good things about a podiatrist in Tulsa call Dr. Stoller. I met with him today and he perform a partial nail matrixectomy. I felt no pain . He did an excellent job . He has excellent hands and a likable personality. I highly recommend him for your Podiatry needs.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Excellent Dr. By far the best all around I’ve encountered. I will refer everyone I can to him, he also is one funny guy and makes you feel so at ease. One other thing that stuck out to me which is rare, he showed respect and care for the friendliest receptionist I’ve seen. She asked me not to mention her but Sherron is wonderful and shows such compassion and respect. Great office.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Stoller is the most amazing foot doctor in town. Is definitely rated number one in my book. I highly recommend him if you have any problems with your feet.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

My husband and I both go to Dr. Stoller. He provides excellent care and makes your feet feel wonderful. I took my 90 year old dad, as well, and Dr. Stoller did a remarkable job of restoring the condition of his feet. We have recommended Dr. Stoller to friends and co-workers.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)