Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

Excellent doctor. He is worth the wait. I didn’t think my pain would ever go away until I saw the doctor. I’m almost pain free for the first time in 3 years. He is a miracle. My prays have been answered. He can help you too.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Dr. Stoller is a high level provider. He provides the most comprehensive state of the art treatment that I have ever witnessed. If you have any pain walking into his office you’ll leave most likely pain-free first visit.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I’ve been a couple times now and this place is all and more that everyone says it is. Dr is brilliant, I actually enjoy going to see him. I’ve recommended him to everyone I know. I will say morning appointments seem to be best all around as far as atmosphere, great team work and Sharon is a true delightful Gem always smiling and ready to help so with that being said I would recommend mornings if you can get in, he’s a booked Dr. and I see why. He is The Man!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

From the moment I made my appointment with Sharon to the excellent care I received was superb! Sharon made me feel so comfortable and Dr Stoller listened to my symptoms and Provided excellent care to treat my long term foot issues. Highly recommend them to anyone that is struggling with chronic foot pain

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr Stoller is amazing. He is professional yet treats you like family. As a matter of fact my two daughters saw him first and brought me in. He was wonderful I left feeling like a million bucks. He has a great manner and is very thorough. Everyone should see him if you need a Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

To watch Dr. Stoller perform surgery is quite a event to participate in. He is the ultimate perfectionist with sterile practices second to none. He has a astonishing personality that will put you at ease immediately. Dr Stoller has a heart as big as the ocean and will take the very best of care of you. You will be Blessed to come to know him. Brenda Head

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Could not be happier with my treatment from Dr Stoller and his staff. I have had two appointment and each time I was treated with cheerful humanity. Dr Stoller is a great listener, and takes the time to have a real conversation. I did not have any wait time, office staff extreamly kind and efficient at scheduling appointments so there is no waiting. I would highly recommend Dr Stoller and his professionalism to anyone who needs care.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

This practice is EXCELLENT. The office is well staffed and Sharon in reception is the best. She is very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Stoller demonstrated to me his knowledge and expertise in treating my wound. He provided a quick referral for surgrey and offered follow up care. I highly reccomed this office and staff for you podiatry needs. Keep up the great work,

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr is brilliant, I went in pain and left without and if thats not enough he has great conversation, funny, friendly and true compassion. Office is spotless and smells like a spa (per my wife) which Dr said that was all on Sharon, his receptionist. She also is probably the sweetest most caring and smart lady weve been welcomed and helped by in a very long time. Great souls the both of them. Great team. This is the place to go if you need feet help.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I have been a nurse for 27 years and have had excrutiating foot pain for years due to a neuroma in my foot. I have been to several other doctors including an orthopedic surgeon, none of them eliminated the pain. I made an appointment to see Dr. Stoller and walked out of his office after the first visit pain free.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)