Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

My parents visited Dr Stollers office and just couldn't stop saying good things. They are in their 80's and visit several doctors a month. It's unusual for them to be so happy with the care and treatment they receive. However, when they returned from Dr Stoller's office my mother gave me their business card and told me to go to the computer and write a review immediately. You have no idea what peace of mind that gives me to think there are still doctors out there that genuinely care about their patients. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Excellent doctor. My daughter who is a nurse asked around her office for a good podiatrist. Dr Stoller’s name was strongly recommend. I have been suffering with heel pain to my right foot for past 2 years. I had 2 steroid injections and used shoe inserts. Hasn’t helped. My heel still hurts. Dr Stoller was very detailed. He spent over a hour with me. He took Xrays and found that my foot was out of place. He put it back in place and gave me a steroid injection. I now have no pain. He recommended custom shoe inserts that he will make for me my next visit. I recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

The best in town. My son is a type 1 diabetic and injured his big toe. We went to the ER for help. They made a hole in his toenail to drain the blood out and sent us home. My son’s toe got worse and couldn’t sleep because of the pain. I looked up the best podiatrist in Tulsa and Dr stoller’s name was at the top of the list. He got us in same day. He had to remove his toenail. There was a deep cut under his toenail. The doctor sewed it up. He took xrays and found a fracture. He also gave him antibiotics for the infection. My son was able to sleep through the night without pain for the first time since the injury. Thank God we went to Dr. Stoller. He was very thorough and gave us the best treatment. I believe that dr. Stoller saved my son’s toe. He is truly the best.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

in my 25+ years in the medical field that ranges all types of specialties including Orthopedic office. I was impressed by his service and attention that he gave. It was excellent. I had seen another Podiatrist on 81st and Yale and the service was lacking and not cost effective. I could have saved myself pain and money if I had selected him 1st. Difference in visits: 1. I was treated like a person from check in to check out. I was not just a number or a $. 2. Dr Stoller was very detailed and knowledgeable. A. Questioned my history, asked about my other visit to podiatrist and any other issues that would directly affect my feet and ankles. B. Examined my feet, ankles, and legs. He found pain that I did not even know was sore it was awesome. He explained my examination as he did it this helped me relax. C. We did new X-rays and of course explained those x-rays to me. In the findings I did have a heel spur. He took his own x-rays and had a great set up. Impressive and quick. D. Sat down with me and explained the findings and options. Heel injection, good shoes and inserts. Heel injection went great. Also noticed fungus on toe nails, gross. The other facility the examination was not even close and they never really paid attention just sent me on my way to get inserts and an expensive brace that sucked and didn't work. E. Plan - both ankles were out of alignment and he adjusted. This was awesome. Injection of heel right then. Done Custom inserts which I want but will have to save up which he was all for. Some slip on shoes because I have tile floors and I need to keep my heel off hard surfaces. These were very reasonable cost wise and very comfortable. We are going to check back in January 2020 to make sure that things are going okay and check on things. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and I rarely recommend providers. I already called everyone in my family because Diabetes is in my family and recommended him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

An absolute incredible experience. It started by being greeted by a very kind receptionist that help me with my paperwork. Then I was taken to meet the doctor in a gorgeous large treatment room with windows on two sides over looking Tulsa. What a view. It felt like a penthouse. Very clean with a spa atmosphere. The doctor was exceptional. He figured out my problems and develop a game plan to fix it. I could not be more happy. What an awesome experience 10 stars plus

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

After reading all his excellent reviews with the 1 and only bad one which meant nothing to me and shouldn’t you either I made an appointment paying the small emergency fee and couldn’t be happier that I did. Brilliant Dr, kind, compassionate, excellent work and to top it off friendly great at ease conversation and atmosphere. I left completely pain free after an injection and adjustments, played golf 2 days later with my buddies. I will tell anyone any chance I get about Dr David Stoller, truly brilliant excellent care. This Dr is Number #1 people.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

I saw Dr. Stoller on a Monday, just 2 weeks before I was scheduled to have a triple arthrodesis fusion, by a surgeon that has been sued multiple times for surgeries failed/complications (I later found out). After seeing Dr. Stoller, I not only found out that I did not need this surgery but the surgeon that wanted to do it, has injured multiple patients that have come to Dr. Stoller for help afterwards! My foot was dislocated due to a fall in which I twisted my ankle. I also have flat feet and have been in an enormous amount of pain for several months. I had been seeing an Orthopedic surgeon for months. He had me try inserts, Ibuprofen for the swelling, physical therapy, etc. Nothing worked!!!! Then, this surgeon wanted to do surgery!! I made the choice to get a second opinion and boy am I glad I did!! It saved me a hefty surgery bill and most importantly, quality of life! I would have been ruined. My foot would have never been the same. Dr. Stoller adjusted my foot and took several x-rays and it was amazing to see the change! I walked out of there is minimal pain and I can say days later, swelling is almost completely gone and pain is almost non-existent! I am telling everyone I know of this amazing man!!! He literally saved my foot!!!!! Thank you, Dr. Stoller!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

This Doctor is super detailed. He took his time to address my issues and saved my foot. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Dr. Stoller has been really great with taking care of my Dad’s feet callus. He’s very humble and caring. His calluses is very much improved from the first day he stepped in Dr Stoller’s Office. Would definitely recommend Dr Stoller to other family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Dr. Stoller was very thoughtful and 10/10 would recommend.

Submitted July 25, 2019

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)