Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

I highly recommend Dr. Stoller. My daughter hurt her ankle playing soccer and Dr. Stoller help her recover within a few weeks so she could play soccer again . He adjusted her foot and made her custom orthotics. I can't thank you enough for your help !

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Nobody gets 5 stars but I barely sat down and got called back so 5 stars. Man I enjoyed my visit much, wish I could have stayed longer. Dr Stoller has energy, is excited and has fun. Felt like we were buds and clearly he knows is stuff. Far better experience than I had imagined for my first time seeing him. Highly recommend and I will be contacting him when future issues arise. bRyAn,

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

to all of those residents of Tulsa; I have lived in Tulsa; and have began my own aging process it was really through a series of events that i was lead to Dr. Stoller; i was told i would be impressed with him; he is in my opinion a truly unique medical professional; and his overall tackling of my problem, hurtful feet is indeed outstandingly impressive; he is truly an asset to the podiatry profession and a truly special asset to Tulsa.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr Stoller treated my feet today. After my treatment I had no pain and my feet looked great, and I felt like I was walking on clouds. I look forward to my next appointment and highly recommend Dr. Stoller for anyone looking for a top notch podiatrist, He and his staff are very friendly. Thank you Dr. Stoller.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

there was a review written on may22. that was a mistake. the writer attempted to delete message but was unable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I have had pain in my right foot for 3-4 years. I tried meds but none worked. My primary care doctor recommended Dr. Stoller because he believed he could help me--well, he has! Dr. Stoller had some custom orthotics made for me; I have worn them for three months now and what a difference they have made. I still experience some pain but it isn't as intense or as long as before. I am grateful for Dr. Stoller's expertise.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Stoller has been treating my persistent and stubborn toenail fungus using debridement, topical, and laser. treatments, and it has finally been growing out clear! The fungus appears to be gone, and it is a relief to me after trying unsuccessful long-term oral treatments and partial nail removal from other doctors. Dr. Stoller impresses me as a competent and knowledgable professional who cares about his work and the patients he treats. I will not hesitate to continue treatment with Dr. Stoller, and I would definitely trust him to solve my foot problems in the future.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I have been to Dr Stollar numerous times over the past year for the treatment of toe nail fungus and some arthritis in my big toe. After one cortisone shot, my toe has been free of pain for the past nine months. My toe nails are clear again and I can wear sandals any time I want. And that is Is a good feeling!! He is very thorough and has a very clean office.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I am seeing Dr. Stoller because of toenail fungus. Since we have just begun treatment, I can't comment about how effective it is; however, I can rave about how good my feet feel now. I wasn't aware they could feel better until he finished working on them. I also now have confidence that the fungus can be eliminated. Thank you Dr. Stoller!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Stoller to anyone with foot discomfort. I've been limping on my right foot for ages and I walked out of my first appointment with immediate results. I just got out of my second appointment and am wearing my custom orthotics and couldn't be happier. He goes above and beyond for his patients. His staff is also very friendly and punctual.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)