Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

Very unprofessional and rude. Didn't address my problem and did not listen to me. I would not go back.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

He was to fast to do things that he should not have. I paid for Items I could have gotten at Target, my problem was not corrected but made worse after seeing him. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr Stoller has been treating my broken toe - I almost needed to get it pinned but was very lucky. The break didn't completely snap the bone despite being right at the joint. He has helped me a lot with pain management, fitting my boot, x-rays, and check-ups. I was really worried that I might need surgery but he reassured me and has worked with me to help my toe heal quickly and thoroughly.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr Stoller treated my feet recently. He was very friendly, listened to my concerns, and dealt with my problem very efficiently. I have had no more problems but would see him again if needed.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I felt that this Doctor didn't address my immediate problem. I felt as though he was trying to find more things wrong and recommending very expensive treatment. He made me feel like an idiot for suggesting an MRI. I did not feel as though he listened to my MAIN complaint.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)