Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

Looked Dr Stiller on the Internet, and I'm very pleased with him and his staff. Very friendly helpful and has done my feet a world of joy. I came in the dry, cracked heels. It's amazing how they feel and look now.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr Stoller is an amazing healer, extremely knowledgeably in his field. I went to three other Dr's who all wanted to amputate my foot, I refused and was dropped by one. Then a friend of mine referred me to Dr Stoller, he has saved my foot. I went from being told I must amputate, to now complete healing. And more importantly I have my foot. His staff is awesome, his office, treatment rooms, and facility are always clean and impeccable. I praise God for Dr Stoller and will only recommend him to any patients needing his type of help.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr stoller. Is an awesome Dr. He treated my ankle which has botheted me for over 10 years. And feet felt so good i could have went dancing. For hours. I will be returning to Dr stoller and plan to keep going. For any other foot problems i may have. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I was very pleased with the visit today. The staff was friendly and professional. Dr. Stoller is very knowledgeable and he made my child feel comfortable. Will recommend him to everyone. I will definitely be returning for any needed procedures or concerns. Great job!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Visited Dr. Stoller today and am very impressed. He and his staff are refreshingly professional and I helpful with my problems.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr Stoller is very good at assessing the foot problem/concern you may have. He provides a step-by-step process to resolve the issue. My husband and I, and 91 yr. old dad, are glad we found him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I found Dr Stoller on the internet when I needed a diabetic pedicure. I was very impressed with his knowledge and personality. So much so that I referred 5 friends and family. Would rate him 10 if I could ! Thank you for restoring my nails and feet to wellness! You rock!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Stoller had an amazing way of putting my son at ease as he removed his ingrown toenail. We are so grateful him for his knowledge, care and follow-up. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

DR. Stoller is the best Podiatrist I have ever been to he Is thoughtful, kind, and so very friendly he sat and listen to you and he explain every thing, that you can understand, he is so thoughtful I had surgery from another podiatrist than did not work had a very bad experience, Dr. Stoller did surgery on my foot and correct my cist, he was a God send to me my foot is healed and the cist is gone now I have no more problem I thank God for him. If any body need a podiatrist I recommend Dr. David Alan Stoller He is the best, Thank you Dr. Stoller if I could rate more than 5 stars I would rate him as high a it will go.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I have never been to a podiatrist in my 69 years and decided it was time I did something about my calluses and fungal toenails. This morning I got a call telling me the appointment before me had just cancelled and I could come in earlier so I did. Dr. Stoller came into the room he was very friendly immediately put me at ease. He explained all the options and the cost of everything which I appreciated very much. He used the laser to get rid of the fungus and I have not seen my toenails so clear in a very long time. He adjusted my feet and I came home with very happy feet. I made another appointment for two months from now and can't wait . Thank you Dr. Stoller.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med