Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

I discovered Dr. Stoller after my previous podiatrist wouldn't take Medicare. I'm so glad I did. He's more punctual, provides more services during each visit, and he's personable as well. I highly recommend Elite Foot Care Center

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I am absolutely impressed!! Best podiatrist around!! I will recommend him to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Great appointment. Been to lots of other podiatrists and feel like he will finally fix my foot!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I love Dr Stoller . He is kind and caring doctor. He is very knowledgeable . I recommend Dr. Stoller for everybody that has a foot problem he can handle it.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Stoller about a severe, painful, ingrown toenail and toe nail fungus. He was professional, knowledgeable and surprisingly, very friendly. This guy obviously knows his field very well. His staff was also very helpful and friendly. Dr. Stoller clearly goes to great lengths to make his patients feel comfortable and he does not make his patients wait. I called to leave a message on Saturday afternoon and he answered his own phone and immediately set me an appointment. I'll bet most other docs. were on the golf course that Saturday. This Doctor really cares about his patients. I will recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. David Alan Stoller is without a doubt the best podiatrist my wife has ever been to. Dr. Stroller is competent, caring and professional. Dr. Stroller has done a remarkable job getting the pressure ulcers on my wife's toes healed. I would recommend Dr. Stroller for any of your foot care needs.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr Stoller was recommended by my primary care physician and has been my diabetic foot care doctor for awhile now. He is miles better than any other foot care doctors I've used in Tulsa. He is knowledgeable and has wide experience. Best of all, he doesn't limit you to 10 minutes in his office--he takes the time necessary to do the job correctly. He's a personable guy, too. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Stoller was recommend by a nurse in my ortho surgeons office by a chance conversation. And I was fortunate enough to follow up on it, although it took me several months. Dr Stoller is a professional, tending to my feet like no other podiatrist has. I've been to three other foot doctors in the Tulsa area, and I'd only give two stars to any of them, but it's 5 stars for Dr Stoller! Recommend highly!

Dr stoller is great. Really humorous too. I recommend him

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Stoller is great! He plays good music while on the offoce..

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Kaiser-Permanente